Part 1? yeah basically

"Mr. Wing, could you please tell me why my brother's kidnappers are in this room, right now?" Y/N groaned at the sight of those three. "You see,
Y/N. They are trying their best to redeem themselves, isn't that right, you three?" They nodded. "Wait, have you gotten their names yet, Y/N?" He asked his pupil. "Nope." They said.

"Well, then. Y/N, meet Riehlvelt, Gido, and- where's the other one?" "He went to the bathroom... Hopefully, he doesn't run away again." Riehlvelt answered.

"Um, Mr. Wing, Why are you so calm? They literally tried to kidnap Zushi." "Listen, Y/N-san, past is past, we all make mistakes." A pale man walked inside the room.

"I'm Sadaso, You're Zushi's older sibling, yeah?" "Yeah. What's it to you? "Hm, no reason. Why are you so cold?"

Riehlvelt butted in. "Yeah, Y/N. Lighten up." Gido said.

"Hey! Leave my star pupil alone. Y/N
isn't used to new people." Mr. Wing told the trio. "Oh, fine." "Gido, you're an Enhancer, correct?" Wing asked the rather short man. Gido coughed. "Yes, I am." "And you two, are emitters and transmuters?" "Mhm." "You got it!"

"Alright, I'll leave you guys to train for a bit. Someone's calling me." Mr.Wing told them and went out the door. "Okay, Mr.Wing! Osu!" Y/N said.  "Aw, is that a little catchphrase of yours?" "Shut up, kidnappers."

Y/N was training their aura. They felt a sharp pain in their foot. Riehlvelt purposefully ran over their foot. "Ouch! Hey, What was that for!" "Sorry~ I didn't mean to." He said in a sing-song voice. "Why you little-" "Y/N!" Zushi came into the room. "Oh, hey, little bro." "And- You." Zushi started to get into a fighting stance.

"Hey, Zushi, Right?" Riehlvelt said. "Why are you here?" He asked Riehlvelt with a serious tone.
"Well, first of all, sorry for my past actions. Second, because I just wanted to learn more about Nen, Is that too much to ask?" "Yes, It is."

"Hmph! You siblings are mean."  Riehlvelt pouted. "Let's get training, yeah?" Y/N interrupted them.
"Okay! Osu!" The two trained while Riehlvelt just watched. "Strange pair of siblings, they seem interesting." He thought.

"Riehlvelt." His friend called out. "Yeah, Sads?" "Y/N's kinda cute, right? That attitude needs some work though."

"I heard that!" They yelled across the room at the duo.

"Yeah, they are."