too cool for school 🙄

Hi.. My name is Bob McDonald and I want to tell you my story. It all started from when I was 10 years old. For me, life was perfect. I was the happiest kid ever!! Well.. that is until I started school again. My mom decided to send me to a new school, she said it would be better for me. I was a little worried at first, but I trusted my mom. 

On my first day, I was excited. Every other year was great, so why wouldn't this one be? I looked at the time and.. I was late!!! I had to run to school.... in the rain :( But.. apart from that, I was ready. I walked into my classroom, drenched in rain and everyone was staring at me. Even though I ran, I was still 1 hour late!! "Bob🙄" My teacher said, annoyed. "Please sit down." I quickly sat down, a bit embarrassed. 

After class, I went into the hallway and I saw people laughing at me.. There were people yelling mean names such as "Idiot🙄" "Buttface🙄" "Loser🙄" "Sharthead in da rain🙄" I wanted to cry.. as a matter of fact, I did..! I ran to the bathroom as soon as I could and just cried.. But eventually I had to come out of the bathroom. It was clear I had been crying, as my face was super red. And people, once again started teasing me about that. They called me "Crybaby🙄" "Piss baby🙄" I was so sad, and felt like crying again, but I didn't. 

Once the school day was finally over, it was still raining. But this time I didn't run, I just walked. I was so sad, until a girl, about my age, walked up to me. "Hey you look a bit sad, what's wrong" She said. "Oh.. nothing, i'm fine." I said, clearly still sad, with my red teary face. "I go to your school🙄" She said, "You got bullied are you ok" "No.. I think I'm gonna jump in front of a car." I said. "Hey, don't do that! I want you to be alive." She said, worried. "Mm, you're probably right." I said, as I jumped right in front of a car and it hit me.

But.. I ended up living🙄🙄🙄🙄

THE END