best

hyunjae's aura exhaled power, not dominance exactly, certainty though. juyeon enjoyed his confidence.

on the younger's room the things would go wild. they could do whatever they want, as the black haired boy lived alone on his flat and didn't care about disturbing his neighborhood — he even was amused by the complains of the volume.

this day when hyunjae came over to his apartment it wasn't different. he was received by a cocky smirk, and when the door closed juyeon was all over him.

messy breathing, the younger sucking the blond's tongue. juyeon took no time waiting to wrap the other's legs into his waist and led him to the sofa without disconnecting their lips.

they stopped for a brief second to take each other's clothes away. they knew what they were doing, it all ends up in the same way — with the dark skinned boy on top of the milky skinned one.

with no warning juyeon started to spank the older's butt with his average strength, and as hyunjae's moans was growing louder, he spanked harder until he saw red marks on his lover's light skin.

oh they were so turned on they didn't even heard the intercom blastering — they were on their own world and wanted to fulfill their pleasures. only human nature, please understand.

" i missed you, jae" said in between kisses.

honestly he missed his touch, his hugs, his soft words and cute laugh, the way his eyes narrow when he smile. but he couldn't admit that, it wasn't the deal.

within said, the kiss deepened, their tongues where dancing in sync, and soon they were found laying on a king sized bed, hyunjae comfortably with his arms wrapped around his partner.

again the make out session was stopped, this time juyeon took out his own pants not being able to cope with the discomfort of his member.

hyunjae gulped at the view. sure he has seen it a couple of times before but it is always so breathtaking. lee juyeon is a masterpiece indeed.

they rather continued with their hot affair, juyeon now massaging hyunjae's prostate. slowly starting to masturbate him. speeding up the pace, hyunjae made it in his hand, and juyeon licked his cum provocatively, looking inside his eyes.

the blond haired couldn't bare it. he switched position, now being the one on top, and sat right on the other's penis. to provoke the younger he steadily wiggled.

taking off his underwear, juyeon took no time waiting to insert his glande inside hyunjae's little entrance, which made the other squirm.
although, not being his first time, it's always hard to get adapted to the sensation of a dick knocking you out.

juyeon waited some time to adapt so he could start moving. god, lee hyunjae could swear it for one second he went to heaven.
as more as he became used to the sensation, the thrusts became faster and deeper. and hyunjae grabbed his nails on his shoulders when juyeon hit his spot.

he came for the second time and, with more four thrusts juyeon also came inside his hole, dripping cum over his thighs.
hyunjae throw himself on the bed next to other, both with heavy breathing.
juyeon looked at him when he was with his eyes closed.

"you are staring" noticed the blond one, opening his eyes calmly.

"sorry" responded the younger Lee, defecting his eyes to the ceiling.

"it's ok, i don't mind it" was the last thing said between them until juyeon discerned hyunjae has fallen asleep.

no emotion, that's the promise they kept. however the sex was already emotional.