💜✨Yuri & Hoseok Sweet Moments✨💜

Hoseok and Yuri was in the dance practice room, practicing their choreography since they were performing 'Señorita' which was a really sexy song so the fans will be expecting a sexy dance from both the Main Dancers.

The part where Yuri move her hips left and right it's more of a sway and Hobi's hands should be in her hips while she moves it and his hips go along with Yuri's. They have to repeat this part to get it perfect since they thought they always makes mistakes.

This was the 10th try now and Yuri felt his growing clothed member brushed with her clothed butt as they sway their hips at the same time. Yuri turned her head to the right facing Hoseok since she felt the bulge in his pants poking her.

Hoseok just smirked and said "just do it, don't mind me". So they continued dancing until they finish.

Yep. They danced ll the way with Hoseok's bulge still there.

~~~

You both were in his studio and you were helping him ro write lyrics.

For some reason, you just felt so lost because of his handsome features. You found yourself staring at him the whole time.

That sharp jaw of his was attractive and you can't take your eyes of it. His just so handsome that you can't explain how.

He suddenly looked at you making you snap out of your thoughts.

"What are you looking at?" He asked with the devilish smirk on his face.

"I....I-I was just...ah" You stumbled at your words to find an excuse.

"You were staring at me the whole time princess" He said patting your head making you blush.

"I just think you look sexy, thats all" You said then shrugged. He just shook his head playfully then you two started to write again.

~~~

Thats all.
Thank you 😘

I'll add more if I have time 😊