Untitled Part 1

It is said that demons can read our thoughts and use them against us. Strip us down like trees being devoured by termites. Being left in the cold for all to see some may laugh and jeer while others will take pity at your weakest moment. What are these demons, where do they come from, and why do they enjoy to break us and break us beyond repair?

Around the beginning of your life is what I like to call the fortune days. Before you can understand how to care for yourself before you understand the complexities of life you are untainted and pure. As time goes on the demons find you and attach, syphon your light like leeches gorging as they find your light and suck your emotions. They hate life the more you live the more of a light you become and the more they will try and find you, suck you dry.

Sometimes I can see it those who bare a demon upon their shoulders. They appear like corpses with a large hole in there what I can only describe as there soul, being controlled like puppets as the grand master pulls the string the poor soul jerks in the way he commands. You must wonder how I know these things and can see the demons. Well I have been stripped baring my self-naked for all to see. I couldn't take people seeing the real so I killed the real leaving nothing but a husk behind and then the demon on my back went to find good elsewhere.

When your light is gone and you have no hope you become like one of these puppet masters wanting others to suffer like you when you see there light you want it you envy them you must take it however you can. You forget about pity you forget about love all you want to do is consume, consume all the light in everyone around you in till all that is left are husks looking to fill what has been taken.

Demons create demons, monsters create monsters, and dead create dead. I am dead or a demon, whatever you want to call it I cause destruction and suck the life and love from all I've lost what they have I need what they have. I am almost completely lost but all I know is that I need it I need the light to fill this hole nothing fills this hole! It's so dark now, the hole grows deeper, and nothing can fill it. I need what I have lost I must fill this hole someone help me fill this hole give me all you have!

Words from the writer

I did not write this to kill your hope or your light I wrote this to warn those who consume other people as I have seen people do around me. Everyone just using each other without regard for what they are doing to each other and what body count they leave behind.

Dedicated to all I have left behind