💌When he is sick [Bang Chan]

✉️: Fluff✉️: Do not copy/ repost✉️: Happy reading_________________________________________________

✉️: Fluff
✉️: Do not copy/ repost
✉️: Happy reading
_________________________________________________

You entered your shared apartment and saw your boyfriend Bang Chan's shoes there. You realised he was already home. "I'm home babe! Where are you!?" You asked but got no reply.

You walked upstairs towards your bedroom and opened the door meeting Chris who was laying down on bed fully covered with a blanket. You raised an eyebrow and walked towards him "Babe?" Your eyes widened as soon as you touched him and realised that he was shivering.

"Yaah! What happened? Are you okay?" You asked as you scooted closer to him and touched his forehead "oh god! You are burning!" You said and he replied "I don't feel good. Help me".

"Wait a minute" you said and got up to take a cloth and ran towards your bathroom to wet it. You came running back and placed the wet cloth on his head. You caressed his head to calm his irregular breathing.

You walked towards your drawer to get some medicines "Shit! We don't have any required medicines left, I'll go and get it" you said and got up but he pulled you by your hand. "Please don't go! Stay with me"

"It's okay baby! I'll be back soon" you said and he replied getting impatient "but, I need you!". "But you need the medicines more, just wait a little bit, I'll be right back. Okay?" You said and he nodded reluctantly.

_______time skip________

You came back running and sat beside him. He smiled at you and you slowly made him sit up. "Here take this" you gave him the medicine with a glass of water and he grabbed it. "Come here" he said as he spread his hands out waiting for you to hug him and you scooted closer to him and placed your head on his chest.

"Are you feeling any better now?" You asked and he nodded smiling. You love it when he becomes a complete two year old baby whenever he is sick. "You rest a bit and I'll bring you something to eat" you said but he pouted showing his puppy eyes.

You chuckled and caressed his cheeks "I'll be back in 5 minutes" you said and got up and walked towards your kitchen to make him some soup.

You came back with a bowl of hot soup and took a seat beside him. "You took long!" He said pouting and you chukled "I'm sorry!". You took a spoon full of soup and blowed some air on it.

" Say aaa" you said and he did and just like that spoon after spoon he drank all the soup. You kept the bowl beside your night lamp and hugged him. "Please call me if you feel sick from the next time, okay?" you said and he nodded "okay". "Let's cuddle to sleep then".

This is one of my very old writings,Hope you like it!! <3Don't forget to vote!!

Hope you like it!! <3
Don't forget to vote!!