𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟭

Damage - by H.E.R

If I let you, you'll take me for granted, yeah (you, you, you, you)
If I'm worth more than you could manage, manage, yeah
Open with me, oh, we could be honest
Closer to me, oh, giving me solace
Promise that you won't let me fall

If I let you, you'll take me for granted, yeah (you, you, you, you)If I'm worth more than you could manage, manage, yeahOpen with me, oh, we could be honestCloser to me, oh, giving me solacePromise that you won't let me fall

Raegan

Omniscient

3 days later

"So miss Raegan when was the last time you spoke with Robert?" Detective Stacey asks.

Raegan was at New Jersey's police station and she wanted to make sure to file a restraining order on Robert before she goes back home to Los Angeles.

"Um...I came back from Los Angeles for my parents anniversary... I wasn't really aware that Robert still lived here in New Jersey" Raegan replies.

"Okay....Ms. Wilson so what happened on the night of the attack...was he following you that night?"

"My mom let me use her car and I went to the supermarket for a late night snack....that's when Robert noticed me before I could leave out of the store...I was in the wrong place at the wrong time"

"I see....so you said you went to the supermarket and you bumped into each other... so what happened after that?"

Detective Stacey focuses on Raegan detailed answers as she write down shorts summaries of her testimony on a sheet of paper that looked like a form. She also had a small recorder by her desks recording every word she said.

Raegan takes a deep breath and looks over at her mom as her anxiety starts to kick in and her mother rubs her back to calm her down.

"It's okay Raegan...." Diana says as she try to calm her daughter down.

"We can wait for a little while until you're ready to explain the details... or you can write it down on a notepad"

Raegan looks at Detective Stacey and shakes her head no as she continues.

"I tried to avoid Robert but he was following behind me and asked me if we could keep in contact but I said no....I went up to the cashier to check out my ice-cream but Robert was still next to me and she noticed that I was uncomfortable....he tried to force himself to buy the ice-cream but I told him no....the cashier asked me if I was 'okay' and I assured her that I was alright....so I quickly left out of the supermarket...I thought Robert wouldn't follow me but I was sadly mistaken-"

Raegan pauses for a second as her mind disconnect for a minute as flashbacks start to happen.

"It's okay Raegan....just breathe"