Male reader x Caveira Part 1

I'm sitting here in this cold, dark void waiting for death to come and take me away, but that doesn't happen, I'm saved by this dammed medic over and over again

I'm sitting here in this cold, dark void waiting for death to come and take me away, but that doesn't happen, I'm saved by this dammed medic over and over again. I keep waking up in his office where I am surrounded by people who are only showing fake sympathy for me, of course I know, everyone has to seem like they care about others when they really don't.

Dokkaebi "How are you feeling?"

YN "Like hammered shit."

Thatcher "Don't ever do that shit again Mate. You scared the shit out of everyone here."

Valkyrie "If theres anything you need, let us know."

Doc "Okay, I need you all to leave, because I need to do something and I think he would like some privacy."

They all leave and Thatcher speaks up.

Thatcher "We need to see six about this. Somethings not right with him and it might be helpful if we got some insight on what he's dealing with."

No one disagreed with him on that and so, they head to sixs' office and they see her looking at her computer, sighing.

Valkyrie "Excuse us ma'am but we would like to take a peek at YN's personal file."

Six "Now why would I do that?"

Dokkaebi "Because, we found him in his room unconscious with a knife in hand and a bottle of pills in the other. What caused him to be like this?"

Six "*Sigh* I guess you all need to know. YN was a part of a 5-man group when they were taking out white mask in the forest of Bolivia, they went into a trap without knowing it, they get into the building and they are being fired at from different angles. YN gets out of the building and two others do before the building blows up, YN then sent in this audio file before he was extracted out of Bolivia.

She then plays the audio.

YN "*Inhale and exhale* It was all a trap we were in there with more guys than the debrief said, we got the data and lost two men in the process, we need to get extracted now."

Then an explosion goes off.

YN "NOO!"

It then cuts off and she shows them pictures.

Six "When he was found, he was the only one that survived the night, he almost died, when he was saved by the medic on the helicopter. When he got back home, he went to return home, well that was until he was met by his wife sleeping with his best friend. He became homeless."

Valkyrie "How did you find him?"

Six "It took me awhile, but I found him under a bridge when it was raining and he was piss poor drunk, I offered him a position here and at first he denied it saying that he wanted to just die, until I made him an offer that he couldn't refuse."

Thatcher "Which was?"

Six "He would be able to kill the bastards that killed his squad that night. He blames himself for what had happened. He is in more pain than what any of us could imagine."

Meanwhile with YN.

Doc finishes the check up and YN is looking up at the ceiling.

Doc "You should be glad that we found you in time, because you would've been dead."

YN "Maybe that's what I want to happen."

Doc "Since you're like this, we're going to have someone watching you at all times. Until you aren't like this anymore."

YN "I'd need a therapist for that and it doesn't look like we have one here."

Doc "Well we will have someone that you can talk to and see if that will help, most likely someone that you are close to."

The door opens revealing Caveira, who for the first time in a while wasn't wearing her face paint. She walks up to the bed and sits next to YN and says.

Caveira "I'll be the one talking to you about your suicidal thoughts and the fact that you have tried on multiple occasions to do so."

YN "How do you kn- oh wait, stealth and interrogation are your specialty. So, how about we do this tomorrow so I can rest."

He goes to sit up and he realizes that he was cuffed to the bed. He struggled, but then stopped and sighed as he knew that he wasn't going to be able to get up until later.

Caveira "No lets talk about your depression. Says in your file, that you suffered from depression when you were 17 years old and your girlfriend of 4 years committed suicide in front of you."

YN "Yeah, it was my birthday. She came over to my house and we were in my bedroom and she wanted the both of us to commit suicide together and I told her I couldn't do it. I had people that I needed to protect and she said that I didn't love her and she pulls a pistol out and......and........puts it in her mouth and pulls the trigger."

YN was just staring into space and Caveira was just looking at him as he didn't say a word just a tear falls down his face and then looks at her.

YN "I still think about her every day and wish that I would've gotten a hold of her hand to stop her from killing herself."

Caveira "There are things that we wish that we could do, but we can do them due to the fact that we don't have control over those things that other people want to do, do you have nightmares about what happened?"

YN "Sometimes I do, but most of the time, its not always from that night. When I enlisted in the military, I watched as people were burning and piled up, I was disgusted that I ended up puking up everything that I had for days, because of how grewsome it was."

Caveira "What happened after that? Because that's not the only bad memory that you have from when you were in the military."

YN "You're right. I was told to gather some intel on the white mask with 4 other people in Bolivia, it was supposed to be an in and out mission but when we got the intel, the alarms went off and we went to leave as we were then surrounded by 50 to 100 White Mask when we were told that there was only supposed to be 10 to 20 of them. Two of my men got shot and were killed, so we had to rush outside to get an evac, but it never came, then an explosion went off and the other two were killed and I fell off a cliff and landed in the water, so, I was the only one to live. I get discharged from the military and when I get home, my friend is sleeping with my wife and she divorced me and I became homeless."

Caveira then asked.

Caveira "What happened next?'

YN "I became a drunk and I was like that for 3 years before Six found me and I became a member of Team Rainbow, look can we discuss this later? I'm tired."

Caveira "Yeah."

She uncuffed him and he got up and went to his room and Cav just sat there and sighed as she knows that this is going to be difficult for the both of them.

End of part.