ʚ - ғɪʀsᴛ ғɪɢʜᴛ - ɞ

Valt Aoi

↳ After you leave, he'll immediately go for his phone to call Shu—ending up silent as his friend talks, knowing that Valt just wanted to hear another's voice.

↳ He's sad, very sad—why were you two even arguing?

↳ Once he's ready to apologize, he'll open his door to see your hand already trying to grab the doorknob—puffy eyes and hiccups.

↳ "Y/N...?"

Shu Kurenai

↳ He doesn't know what to do.

↳ The second you leave, he'll stay in the same standing position for hours—going over what just happened.

↳ "...I should've just gone with what she said—"

Rantaro Kiyama

↳ He is frustrated—beyond frustrated.

↳ You were a smart person—why couldn't you see his side?—

↳ "She saw my side of the story—I didn't think of hers—Crap."

Wakiya Murasaki

↳ He packed up and left in the car, going somewhere far away to clear his troubled thoughts.

↳ Staring out of the window, chin in hand, he muttered out his thoughts.

↳ "Idiot."

Daigo Kurogami

↳ Ryota would be so confused as to why you weren't coming over in the afternoon.

↳ A defeated Daigo would then have to explain to him what happened.

↳ Apparently, during that explanation, Ryota had taken some sort of couples therapy class since he had started to sit his brother down and lecture his ass.

Ken Midori

↳ Wouldn't know what to do.

↳ He knows that he should apologize, but what if you needed—or still needed space?

↳ Would you be mad enough to not listen?  Where even were you?  Are you getting his voicemails?

Lui Shirosagi

↳ He'll be mad, obviously—who wouldn't be after a fight?—especially when you slammed the door when leaving.

↳ But then a feeling of loneliness and certain dread will start to cloud his thoughts.

↳ "...I shouldn't have said that."

Fubuki Sumie

↳ Immediately goes to Shu.