I'm Lucky To Have Met You

One day there was this young boy all alone in his house.

He's scared to have friends and well.....has no friends at all.

When he was staring outside the window, he saw a girl his age playing and thought that it looks fun.

He went outside for the first time and befriended the girl.

They became friends and played everyday.

They played until they were very tired and went home.

One morning he went outside, like always, and wondered why the girl never came.

He got worried and called her house and her father answered.

He asked if where she was and if she was okay. The father sadly said:" She's at the hospital because she had an attack yesterday. The doctors told us that she had a stage 3 cancer and is very weak."

The boy was very shocked and didn't eat anything for days and prayed and prayed for her to be okay.

On the following day he went out for a walk and he found a beautiful flower.

He picked it up and as he was about to stand up he saw her ther stand in front of him smiling.

He got really freaked out and jumped away from her.

He became calm and asked: "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at the hospital resting?"

She answered him happily:"I'm here take one last walk with you because I can't stay long outside."

They took a walk and played as usual. The girl returned and the boy cried happily because he'll miss her. The next day he went the hospital to pay a visit but she wasn't there anymore so he went to her house. The parents were shocked to see that he didn't know. Well, he didn't know that she died yesterday. He got frighthened and cried. He told them that he played with her yesterday. The parents were really frighthened and so the boy went home. On the next day he saw the girl again waving at him, floated then just disappeared in the air. He smiled with tears and said:"I'm lucky to have met you."

HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT !

THANKS FOR READING:)

I'm still a newbie so pls tell me my errors and what you think. Thank you!