🏝𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕕𝕠𝕘

Katharina raises her head, grunting. She blinks and stares at the wooden cabin she so vividly recalls... Vaas's residence. She struggles to sit up, startled. Her wrist is adorned with an iron chain, as is the wooden frame of Vaas' bed. "What the hell," she exclaims fiercely. "Good morning, Chicca," a familiar voice says. As she looks into Vaas's deep eyes, the warm blanket slides from her shoulders. From the kitchen, he was keeping an eye on her. "Vaas," she says softly. Her leg wound is burning like never before. Vaas chuckles and approaches her. "Did you really expect it to be that simple, Pera?" Hm? Did you think you could get away from me so easily as an injured deer? "VAAS MONTENEGRO!" he yells.   He grips her shoulders forcefully as he cries louder and louder. His fingers leave blue smudges on her skin. She attempts, trembling, to gaze into his eyes. A tear falls down her cheek. Vaas says or does nothing. He merely looks her in the eyes. Then he sighs and repositions her on the bed. "You must do more to escape my hold, Pera. But because of you, those two California lads were able to flee. Tk, tk, tk. So, what am I going to do with you now? What do you think? I believe I will keep you right here. For a time. It appeals to me. No, I absolutely adore it. You're bound to my bed. I'm free to do whatever I want. I'll please you whenever I wish." "Vaas what the fuck," Katharina groans. "I'm sorry, do you have any idea how fucking rude that was?!" Katharina chews her lower lip and swallows. "I'm sorry," she muffles. Vaas grins and adjusts his mohawk. He then exits the cabin.Katharina lets out a sigh. All her effort, all her suffering... for naught. Because he was chained like a dog. "On his bed... why did she even try?" she bemoans as she repositions herself on the bed that smells like him...