🏝𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕙

Katharina sighs and looks up. It had been nearly five days since they had attempted to flee Vaas' grasp. For five days, she had been bound to his bed. Vaas appeared and disappeared at random. Working on his camp and other detainees is improbable. But there was something about him that was different. He became softer and warmer. Rather human... They talked every night before going to bed. They talked about how he lost his family the day before yesterday. It was a difficult life, and it changed Katharina's perspective on him. It explains his madness and obsession. The doctor arrived, as he did every day, to examine her leg and head. He was pleased with her recovery. And not long after that, as happens every day A pirate arrived to deliver her supper. As a result, it was no different. And yet...
The pirate enters quietly. It's not Carlos like normal. She has never seen this man before. A larger man with an unshaven chin. He looks at her as he lays the food on the table. He approaches slowly. Katharina swallows and looks into the green eyes of the pirate. She creeps back, terrified. The pirate smiles. "No," Katharina screams as he snatches her hair. "The boss thinks he can just keep the goods for himself, huh," the pirate chuckles as he wraps his arm around her slim waist. "Get away from me," Katharina screams in terror. Her heart is racing in her chest. "No! Vaas" "Vaas cannot protect you," the pirate grumbles as he unties his belt. He presses Katharina's back into him and puts his arm around her throat. Katharina's cheeks well up with tears. "Stop!" she screams, terrified. The pirate laughed and unbuttoned his pants. He brutally squeezes her breasts. "Vaas" beckons Katharina once more. 
When the door opens with a loud thump, the pirate glances up, terrified. Vaas stands like a frightening creature in the doorway. His massive figure stands out against the bright light. Vaas rushes to the pirate and takes him away from Katharina. Katharina lands with a thud. It happens too quickly for her to see, but she hears the pirate moaning as Vaas punches him repeatedly. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he yells. "Motherfucker," she hears as the pirate collapses lifeless on the floor. Katharina looks up to Vaas, her heart racing. Vaas exhales and kicks the body. He turns to face Katharina. His chest is quick going up and down at a high rate. He approaches her but comes to a halt as she crawls backwards in fear. He groans and climbs into bed with her. Then, much to his amazement, she sprints up to him and puts her arms around his chest. Vaas is taken aback by the female who is cuddling him. He then softly grins and rests his hand on her back. "Thank you," she says quietly. Vaas does not respond. He only lets go when she does. "Katharina," he murmurs quietly. When he mentions her name, his Spanish accent makes her heart accelerate. "What the hell is going on?" she muffles. 
"May I ask you a question?" "What would you kill for right now?" She gives him a puzzled expression. "How about you?" I..I?" "What do you really want right now?" he says into her ear. She considers her options. Is this a ruse? "A bath," she suggests. Vaas smiles and rises. He grabs her arm. "Vaas?" she inquires. Vaas laughs. "Come," he says, leading her outside. "Lets take a walk.""Vaas," she says softly. "It's all right, Chicca... your tempo," he says. She takes a big breath and gazes up at the gorgeous blue sky. She can't deny that she's relieved to be outside again...She waits patiently for Vaas to speak before following him to a little place beyond the camp. She glances up, stunned, to his "garden," where multiple heads protrude from the earth. It's all sickening. Some are still alive, while others have been dead for days. While others have appeared dead and decaying for months. Her stomach begins to churn.He comes to a halt and takes a position behind her. He encircles her and kicks the metal bucket away, displaying one of his "garden plants"... Chris 

 "Chris," Katharina groans. He whimpers, "Kat." "Oh Kat please... help me please.""What the hell is Vaas?" she wonders. "So, Katharina. As previously stated, kill for a bath." "What? No! "You can't make me."Vaas wraps his gun around her fingers and rests his chin on her shoulder. "All right, Katharina... you said it. You'd give anything for a bath. Do you want to take a bath? Do it. He's not worthy in any case. He desired to rape you." Katharina looks up, surprised, not hearing Chris's sobbing. How did Vaas find out? He informed him? "Vaas, please," she begs. "Time is up," Vaas says quietly. " Choose... " His finger on hers pushed. Her fingerbones are protesting. 

BANG 

"wooohhh," exclaims Vaas. Katharina's eyes well up with tears. "You're a nice girl," he says. "No!! No, I didn't!! "You did it!!" Vaas grabs her jaws and stares her in the eyes. "Relax Chicca... you get a bath now." He takes her hand in his and walks away. Katharina gives Chris one more look and swallows...
She gets into the car with Vaas while still shivering. As soon as he starts driving, Welcome to the Jungle begins to play. Fitting...They both remain silent during the short journey. He comes to a halt outside the camp at a lovely lake with a relaxing waterfall."Hop in Chicca," he adds as he grabs a bag. "I got shampoo, conditioner, skin soap and hair mask." Katharina softly grins as he sets it next to him."I appreciate it," she says. "Could you please assist me?" she asks, turning her back. Vaas nods and ruffles her hair. He unzips her back zipper and leans against the car. "Vaas, don't look okay". Vaas laughs. "Get the fuck in the water chicca." Katharina softly smiles and walks to the water. She only pulls her dress out of the water. She looks at Vaas, who is engrossed in his phone. She quickly removes her bra and underpants and dives into the lake.She returns to the surface and takes a deep breath. She chuckles joyfully. This is incredible!!She turns around, happy, then her smile disappears. Vaas is no longer there....She swallows and quickly turns around. The water is immaculate. "Vaas?" In a fright, she asks, "Vaas?"Screaming, she leaps to her feet as he emerges from the water behind her. "Idiot," she slaps his nude chest. Vaas chuckles. "You were worried Chicca?" "No, I thought... that you..." she swallows. She became aware of it all of a sudden... she was concerned! Why? Her emotions are they betraying her? Did she develop feelings for the insane psychopath who kidnapped her? Who murdered everyone she cared about? That can't be... and yet? She looks him in the eyes. Vaas softly smiles and approaches, their nude bodies crushed against one other.Then, all of a sudden, she kisses him.His lips brushed against hers. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and used it fiercely.She could feel his stiff penis, which piqued her interest even more.She couldn't explain why she was so desperate for him. She wanted him to delight her entire body.
Vaas drew her into his arms and carried her to a comfortable sand bank behind the waterfall. He sat her down and gazed down at her lovely physique.He moved her hair aside and kissed her from her neck down her tights. She gasped with delight as he licked her nipple and rubbed the other. She began caressing his shaft slowly, and he groans and opens her leg. He lowers his lips slowly to her vaginal lips.While his tongue tickles her clit, she groans softly.Up and down, side to side. Slowly increasing speed. His fingers slid into her as she moaned louder and louder. His movements were fast and deep, and his tongue was aggressive.Her entire body trembles. He laughs. "Not yet, Katharina," he says. He goes up. He softly teases her clitus with his penis. He repeatedly inserted and removed the tip. It's driving her insane. Finally, he pushed well within. Her entire body trembled. She lays beneath him, moaning loudly and oblivious to the fact that anyone could hear her.He goes so deep all of a sudden, groaning and moaning himself. Screaming and moaning, they reach a climax and burst in each other."Chicca," he sighs, collapsing next to her. "Vaas," she exclaims. It takes around ten minutes for them to be able to breathe and move again.He slowly rises and returns to the water. "Let's do what we came here for," he says. Katharina gives a nod. She's not sure how she should feel right now.She enthusiastically accepts Vaas's assistance in soaping her hair and body while doing the same for him. She splashes water on him while laughing. "You want to play like that, huh?" he asks, laughing. Vaas laughs.They appear to have been there all day before finally getting out of the water. He presents her with a black lace underwear set and a pair of jeans. A red tank top similar to his and combat boots. "Thank you," she says as she kisses his lips.She travels home with him, unsure of how she feels. He does not bind her. No, he lays with her in his kingsize bed, pressing her against him. Katharina knows no one would understand, but she knows... that what she is feeling is genuine