Believing

There's a guy who doesn't believe in God. He never tried to learn or to even understand the Word of God until he met this one girl. She changed his life and made him believe inGod.

This is how it happened.

One day the guy went to the grocery to buy ingredients for dinner. He met the girl there. They became friends and talked everyday. They met up and went to a lot of places. After a while they became lovers and were very contented with their lives. One night the girl got into a car accident and was rushed to the hospital. She stayed there for months with the guy taking care of her. The guy was very worried and sometimes he cries when she's asleep. It was very hard for him because he really love her. The girl had a brain damage and her skull cracked a little bit. One day, the girl asked him if he can promise one thing to her, to try to know God and believe in him so that he won't have a hard time. He promised her and did as he was told. He started reading the Bible, accepted God, and asked for His forgiveness. He prayed to God how sorry he was for not trying to believe in Him long ago. The girl died after two weeks leaving the guy behind. After a year on the day of her death, he looked up at the sky and said: "It was because of her that I met You and it was because of you that I met her. I hope that she will be happy there. I will always believe in You Lord. Till we meet again my love."

Hope you'll like it

Thanks for reading

Pls tell me my errors and what you think of my story thanks!