👌??????👌

A/n: as you can see I didnt know how to label this, its just headcannons of mine, feel free to skip this :)

Dabi has tried to get hawks high on multiple occasions.

Hawks can very much go from being a cuddly mess to giving nothing but a silent stare getting into full attack mode if you touch him, very quickly.

It's very much a 'bad boy with a soft spot' kind of thing, but dabi keeps a grudge.

Dabi's too scared to tell keigo he dosent like some of the things he is, for fear of crushing a passion.

If hawks dosent like something (food, being held some ways, forms of touch) he dosent say anything to dabi after the fact, but if it were anyone else that dosent apply.

Dabi's favorite thing is coming back after a mission and getting to lay with hawks, knowing he'll scratch his head or even just talk to him unless he says otherwise.

Dabi smokes and or vapes.

Hawks will hide his cigarettes/vape from him in an attempt to make him stop without out right saying it.

Dabi won't admit it but loves being shown physical affection in some situations.

Hawks refuses to sleep until dabi will, unless he's absolutely exhausted.

Dabi adores when hawks wears feminine styled clothing, and hawks knows it, but neither will verbally acknowledge it.

Dabi loves just laying his head in his lap

Hawks will regularly force dabi to watch movies with him or watch the stars for an attempt at comforting himself with "normal" relationship things.

Every time hawks has a phone interview or anything of the sort dabi will make loud chatter or noise in general.

Hawks will mess up their bed and leave feathers over everything purely to annoy dabi.

Everyone knows hawks looks good in gold, and dabi, being in love with destruction, will constantly replace his gold earrings, necklaces, anything of the sort with silver, as a subtle mark of his 'property.'

Hawks will regularly leave a feather in dabis pocket or shirt when he's not around, to keep an eye on him.

Hawks understandably will continuously try and discourage dabi doing anything illegal. (And fails)

Even if its a small argument hawks will pull the "I'll fuck your dad" or "I'll just turn you in" even though he never will.

:)
Anyways that's all, if you have a suggestion pls dont be shy to drop it for anything youd like to see!