leos question!!!x!!! read a/n for being overload harvey and charlies gfs

Omg im so happy my best friend is going on BGT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh of course where are my manners my name is caitlin bennett I am 13 years old and I am female I have shoulder length brown hair and my best friend is the one and only Leondre Devries.

Leo and his friend charlie are going on britains got talent by the name BARS AND MELODY in 2 days eeek!!

L=leondre C=caitlin

L

''caitlin can I tell you something.'' leondre says walking into my sitting room

C

''yeah sure babs ,whats up'' babs is my nickname for leo and his nickname for me is bab

L

''well ...ermmm...i..i i've known you since I was like 7 and you've been so kind and when I was being bullied and I really really like you as in more than a friend caitlin''

C

''really'' I say because I cant believe it he actually likes me that way i'm shocked because I like him that way too.

L

''it's ok forget I just said that caitlin I was ju-''

C

''I LOVE YOU'' I half shouted half said interrupting leo

''what! Really?''

C

''yes a lot actually since I first saw you I thought you were really kind an caring and really really nice to be around'' I say hugging him and quickly pecking him on the lips 'ding dong' we were interrupted by the door bell and I go to answer the door ''hi charlie'' me and leo say in sync each hugging charlie.

charlie=CH leondre=L caitlin=C