Where it all began

One day, in Seoul, Korea, 3 young men went to do some karaoke. These men were named Kim SeokJin, Park JiMin, and Min YoonGi. They had just finished testing week and decided to take a break and have some fun since they had been working so hard.

*After 5 hours at the Karaoke bar*

They exited after being tired from singing their hearts out all night nonstop. As they exited, they were having a conversation about how different their lives would be if they had never met each other, how different their lives would be if they never crossed paths.

JIN: Suga? Jimin?

SUGA: Yes Jin?

JIMIN: Yes Jin?

JIN: I was thinking... how different do you think out lives would be right now if we never crossed paths?

*thought pause*

JIMIN: Hmm... I believe that our lives would've had a great difference because we've all made a big impact on each others lives. Suga?

SUGA: Yes?

JIMIN: Do you mind if I bring up some of your past again? I know you don't like talking about it... but that's why I'm asking if it's ok.

SUGA: Yeah go ahead, not like it's that important. *he said hesitantly*

JIMIN: Okay, take Suga for example, had me and you not found him when we did, he might not even be here right now. Don't you remember that look in his eyes when he was on the edge of that building?

JIN: Yeah... I remember that look in his eyes... he looked as if he completely gave up on life.

JIMIN: Yes, but,me and you saved him and now look at him, his eyes are always filled with a shine when we are together😊

SUGA: Yeah yeah, I'm hungry, let's go eat some food😂

JIN: LET'S EAT SOME BIBIMBAP!!

SUGA + JIMIN: YEAH!! FOOD!!

*The next day*

*I kind of ran out of ideas for now, I'll add some more when I can think of something* sorry😅