CHAPTER 1 : CHANGING CHANNELS

“They call me Gabriel.” I hear slowly waking up. ‘Shit!’ I think not hearing music after that stunning sentence, ‘Of all times I could have shown up, it had to be this one.’ I open my eyes, glancing around, noting the fact that I was lying down in a corner, with my school bag and both my flute and my coronet.

            I slowly sit up, being as quiet as possible, hoping to delay being found for as long as possible. I near silently unzip my bag, checking to see what I had. In my bag there was surprisingly little school supplies, in fact the only items in my bag were my 2DS and its charger, my phone charger, my DS case full of money, my headphones, my two MP3s and their chargers, three of my many story notebooks, and one of my three bags of pens/pencils.

            I glance down at myself and am shocked, I was older, skinnier and wearing clothes I knew I didn't own. The clothes were a plain black T-shirt, blue jeans that had a strange pattern on them, my old black marching band shoes, and my letterman from high school, but the letterman was different, my last name on the back was gone, but it looked like the nickname took its place, and my first name,which had been embroidered on the front was missing!

            Thankfully the others were still distracted and hadn't noticed me. 'I should get out of here while I still can!' I think silently standing. I move, as quietly as I can, to the door, but half-way there I trip over my own two feet.

            I get back to my feet and look over at them, the tallest is confused. The shortest is just staring. The others are a mix of confused and angry.

            I smile charmingly, drop my stuff, and run to the sprinkler activator. The ones not in the circle of lit holy oil run after me,but I am quicker as I slam the activator down, almost imeadiatly after water pours from the ceiling. The tallest one grabs me and drags me towards the dying holy oil fire.

           I smile as winningly as I can, hoping either I don't get in trouble or the punishment I get is not severe. The shortest one is still staring at me, but now he is surprised and slightly happy if the smirk he has is any indication. The others try to keep the slowly dying holy oil circle of fire lit, but I can tell its an impossible goal.

            The imprisoned one, who I remember is called Gabriel, smiles fully and asks "And what did you do that for kiddo?"

             "Because" I explain sadly "I would rather you not be cohersed into this, and I also don't want to watch you die again."

              "This?" The leather jacket wearing Dean asks at the same time Sam whispers "Die?" "The apocalypse and yes die, in my time he" I answer pointing at Gabriel "saves your asses, and is stabbed by Lucifer with his own blade. But in the end you two numbnuts actually prevent the apocalypse from completing, in fact in my time the apocalypse has been over for years!"'Well' I think 'It has been a few years since then, but the Leviathans were a problem and I have no clue what the current seasons plot is.'

              "Your time?" I hear the trenchcoat wearing Castiel ask. "Yes I came from an alternate future universe where this has already happened." I reply thinking 'The truth, yetnot the whole truth' I look into the dying fire, ignoring all further questions.

               After what seems like hours the fire finally dies.Gabriel grins, snaps the others away and grabs my arm saying "What did you not say earlier? I felt you withholding something."

              "I'm not withholding anything!" I fervently deny.

               "Really? Then why did I catch a mention of Leviathans? Riddle me that kid." Gabriel presses, smirking.