Chapter 1- Ah. So this is Soul Eater, huh.

Hey cuties! Check out my other books, and I hope you enjoy! There isn't many (isn't at all) Soul Eater and Fairy Tail crossovers so I won't be surprised if this book doesn't end up popular.

But anyways, enjoy! 😊

XOXO, Luna Skywriter

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Mira POV
"We'll miss youuu!!!" Lisanna and I cried as we waved handkerchiefs to our Fairy Tail guild dramatically.

"Please, it's the Demon Queen and the Shapeshifting Tigris. What could go wrong?" Bixlow retorted, but it was obvious to everyone but Lisanna that he was very worried for his crush.

I took a peek at Laxus, who was looking at me with concern. Me and my darling have started dating after Tartoros, and lemme tell you. I DEFINITELY, ABSOLUTELY, TOTALLY DIDNT CONFESS.

Anyways, I think he's worried that I might fall for someone else in our trip to the other world, called Soul Eater. But he doesn't need to worry about such a trivial thing. No one could compare to him in my eyes.

Natsu and Lucy, the new soon to be husband and wife, were staring at us like a gaze, as if they were studying our emotions throughly. Lucy developed some of Natsu's skills when they *cough* had sex *cough*, so she got super hearing and her senses are much more acute.

Same goes for Levy, and and Juvia has developed the skill to turn her water into ice when she *cough* had sex *cough* with Gray.

Our whole family was waving at us with concerned faces as we stood in front of an enormous portal. We were surely going to miss them, but this is for the sake of....

OPT!!!!!

We recently learned that there are other worlds, other dimensions, that have the same features as ours and are filled with OPTs. We were looking for books on information on the other worlds, when one day...

~flashback harp noises~

"Jeez, there are so many worlds out there that we don't know about." Lisanna said as she reached for another book on the ladder. Once she got a grip on the book, she slid it out of its bookshelf and let it fall, only to let me catch it.

I placed it one the table with all the other stacks of piles of books of worlds we found out about, and my mind is wondering off to my ships.

"Lisanna, who... do you like?" I asked her. She seemed alarmed by the question and toppled over on the ladder, causing her to fall down. Before I could react, some wooden dolls came flying under her and protected her from her fall.

I smirked when I saw the look on her face as she realized who's "babies" these were. "Sorry! I couldn't make it in time so I sent my babies instead!" A voice of the one and only, Bixlow was running towards here as fast as he could.

A blush creeped on Lisanna's face when she went over the situation that she was in. "T-thanks for saving me Bixlow! And.... Bixlow's babies?" She said, not really sure of what to call his babies.

"You can call them whatever you want. Dolls, Wood, or your babies." It took a moment for them both to realize, but I just smirked when the blush on their faces matched a red tomato.

"A-anyways, I'm glad your safe! Now I really must be going now, haha!" Bixlow chuckled as he ran away.

Lisanna seemed fazed by the whole situation when she noticed that she was still in the air. A second later Bixlow came running back, lowered Lisanna, and ran away again with his babies.