Ch1: Kendall's Baby Girl Pt 1

Camp Amber Plus RV and Camper Camping Grounds

                      Summer of 2005

Two young girls were outside of their relative's medium sized 2005 Forest River camper, holding hands.

One of the girls was a little bit older than the other.

Kendall had brown curly hair and pretty brown eyes

She had on red-purple glasses and a black dress that had dark pink and white flowers on it.

Plus, she had on black dress shoes.

Savannah, the little one next to her had long brown hair and brown eyes

She had on a light pink tank top and comfortable light pink shorts to go with it.

Plus, she had on white flip flops to match the lightness.

"So, Savannah...?" Kendall said, while shifting her glasses with her free hand.

"Yes, Kendall?" Savannah responded, curiously looking at her.

"What should we do since our moms and everyone else is in the camper watching their soap operas on TV?" Kendall asked, after shifting her glasses.

Savannah began to look around the campground, seeing what they could do.

As she was looking, Savannah saw something that caught her eye.

It was a mom sitting in her camping chair and holding her baby while the father was preparing a baby bottle of formulated milk.

Savannah's lips were smacking.

She was hungry.

"Why don't we play Family? You be the Mama and I'll be the baby...?" Savannah said, now looking back at Kendall.

Kendall smiled and placed her hand on Savannah's cheek.

"Of course I'd like to take care of you, Savannah. You mean a lot to me." She said, Savannah leaning into the touch as they now looked into each other's eyes.

Savannah blushed.

"You mean a lot to me too but, what do I need to be a baby?" She said, looking at the baby that was now being bottle-fed.

Kendall then looked at the baby.

"Well... You already have a cute looking face and outfit..." She said, looking from the baby back to Savannah.

Savannah then began to coo.

"Tanks." She said, in cute baby talk.

Kendall smiled at her and looked at the camper.

"Why don't we ask our moms what you'll need to be a baby?" She said, trying to get Savannah's focus off of the empty honey colored rubber nippled baby bottle that was now on the picnic table.

Savannah turned to look back at Kendall.

"Otay." She said, now walking with Kendall back to the camper.