The Explanation From Me

Okay. Where do I start. If you read the description, you should know that Micheal's mother is not related to Noah whatsoever. Noah did sort of possess Ennard at a time, but so did Elizabeth. So here is what happened! After Micheal fell down on his street, Ennard took him an dragged him home. Micheal woke up and found three beta illusion discs that his father had made, but attached them to both himself and Ennard. Two souls fell out. Each was practically torn in half, both explaining that part of their souls where still attached to animatronics in what would be fnaf 6. Dear ole' mike did get pretty emotional, seeing his missing sister and long-lost-lover. He willfully agreed to go back there and participate in the cruel journey. He ended up almost burning after Henry betrayed him, but managed to free their souls along with Charlie's soul. (William rots in hell lol)He took most of the souls back to his place and got Charlie a illusion disc. Noah's and Elizabeth's (different) souls reconnect to their other half. Here, the story begins.

Sorry I did have to add that or lots of people would be confused. Ask questions down below and I will answer them!

Word count: 212