Ah wanna research ya

"The course of true love never did run smooth."
William Shakespeare

The sky color is the mixer of blue with orange making a beautiful light color red. The sun seem to lower in the horizon casting shadows of the small town. Few people walk around the area, heading home for dinner. Few people began to close their stores and shops, ready for tomorrow. In a home sat two girls- seem to be at the age of seventeen. One of the girls wears a old brown cowboy hat, her blonde hair tied in a ponytail. The blonde girl wore a simple pattern red shirt with blue shorts. Her expression showed annoyance. The blonde teen held a article with one hand as the other hand held a pencils. Next to the blonde teen sat a teenage girl with nice purple curls, hair so purple and silky. The purple curl teen wears a simple white blouse, her skirt match perfectly with her purple hair.
The purple hair teen also showed a annoyed expression- though, the two had different reason to be annoyed.
The blonde teen is annoyed by how much effort her friend or shall she say, Girlfriend, is giving- which is no effort considering that they had nothing to write about."Rarity, please Fer tha love of God can we git started on our report?"The teen with the purple curls known as Rarity sigh and rolled her eyes. This is truly boring, Rarity would of thought she'll be having fun considering it's her AJ. But apparently, the blonde teen seem to be very annoyed- which gave it a more reason to pester her. "I don't know AppleJack, writing about Shakespeare is quite the drag."Rarity has a number two pencil on her hand, twirling it few times. AppleJack groan, she felt like smacking her love with the Shakespeare article.
"Rare, this report is due on Monday." The farmer pick up the article and began to read more of it.

Rarity sigh, groaning at the same time,"Fine." She slither behind AppleJack, placing her chin on the farmer's shoulder. The Fashionista hands wrap AppleJack's waist, causing the farmer to jump and blush madly."Rare what are ya thinkin'!?"The farmer question,"Why did ya wrap yer hands around mah waist?" The fashionista giggle in her hand. She place her hand on the farmer's shoulder, with a giggle she replied,"Oh darling, relax. I did need support to stay stil-"
She stop noticing the big blush on the farmer's cheeks,"AppleJack why are you blushing?" The farmer inhale and exhale. She shook her head and once she stop the blush was gone.
"It's just Ah'm not use ta the close contact yet- it was also unexpected."
The Fashionstia giggle again before smiling deviously-" hmm, unexpected like this!"She immediately tackle AppleJack, knocking the article and themselves off the the bed.
AppleJack lay on her back as Rarity lay on top of her. Rarity giggles echo AppleJack's mind- her cheeks redden and her heart raced. The Fashionista notice the blush on her Apple Girlfriend, she smile deviously. Perhaps they won't write about Shakespeare today. Rarity lower her face close to her Love's face- just enough to feel other breath,

"R-Rare?"The farmer stutter, her face turns more red."Are you ok AppleJack?"The Fashionstia ask with a innocent smile. The farmer opened her mouth but closed it. It's quite strange how the other girl could make her country heart beat crazy. AppleJack badly want to kiss her girlfriend lips, but she knew if she give in they won't finish their report.
She notice Rarity getting closer to her- she must resist those soft plum lips. "R-Report!"She shouted, sitting up, dropping the fashionista on her back. AppleJack jumped on Rarity's queen size bed, grabbing the Shakespeare article, attempting to read it. Rarity sat up, pouting as she rub her elbows. She stare at the Farmer girl,'Doing work? I think not.' She will not give up so easily. She stood up, dusting herself first, she then made her way towards her bed. She slide on her bed, her arms widen, her finger tips barely touch the legs of her love's. AppleJack tense up by the touch her the fashionista.

"AppleJack, dear. Are you okay?"Rarity ask with a smile, she place her hand on the farmer's leg, she squeeze her legs causing the farmer to make a 'meep' sound.
Rarity slide closer, her hands going up. Applejack bit her button lip, desperately trying to keep her cool.
Rarity smile deviously, seeing her results- her fingers walk up towards the farmers thighs.

Applejack inhale and exhale through her nose,"Stop it! Ya doin' dat one thing- Harassment! Yeeupp! Ya harassing me." The farmer said quickly, hoping her girlfriend will stop. In replied the Fashionista giggle, and her hand squeezed her legs"Harassment?"she said acting confuse "more like flirting~" she purred. That was it, Applejack immediately tackle Rarity. The two tumble off the bed, Rarity landed on her back and Applejack on top of her.
"What about researching Shakespeare?"She teasingly ask as Applejack held her slender arms down the ground firmly. Her blue eyes stare at those lustful emerald eyes."Ferget 'bout researchin' Shakespeare, ah wanna' research ya." Applejack dive in to kiss her beautiful love. They do have until Monday to finish their report....

____________________________

That is all! Yasss first Offical Rarijack story! The awesome book cover was made by iWarriorDashie14
Thank you for taking your time reading this story.

Comment

Fan

Share

But do comment!

Tad... Tad...