"You're Different..."

Slenderman x male OC lemon

This story contains explicit content. IT'S A LEMON! A YAOI LEMON. If you can't handle a gay lemon, leave now. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.

-------------------

The woods were always a place Kaytlin would go.

It would calm him down after a stressful day or make him feel better when he was depressed.

The slender trees would sway gently and the cool summer breeze would disrupt the redhead's hair.

He didn't mind though, his thoughts today were stopped by a paper he had found on one of the tall trees.

The male had heard rumors of a tall faceless being in these woods, but brushed it off as an immature prank.

So, when Kaytlin found this paper, he shrugged it off as a dumb kid trying to scare someone and walked away.

After venturing deeper into the dense woods, he had started to hear a slight static noise.

Still, the teen walked on, unfazed but on guard.

He was, after all, a fan of creepypasta and strongly believed in being one someday.

The kids at school were starting to tear away his sanity and having no parents made it lonely.

That's ok though, Suko lived with him.

It was never awkward, since Kaytlin was gay.

They often read pasta fanfics together and argued over favorite characters.

Kaytlin was stuck between Laughing Jack and Slenderman for their killing styles were more gruesome.

He was always interested in creepy, gory things.

So when the static started to get louder, Kaytlin started to get worried.

A kid would have grown tired by now.

He sped up his pace a little, but fog was setting in and he knew then that this wasn't some joke.

For some reason though, he wasn't as scared as he thought he would be.

So instead of panicking or running, the male sat down on a damp fallen log.

Moss and mushrooms had already started to grow off of the dead wood.

It was slightly wet from the strange accumalating mist, which was eerily getting thicker.

It was almost to the point where he couldn't see the trees that were three feet away from him.

He was calm though, shivering slightly from cooling air.

It was some time before the noise had finally stopped, giving off a pin-dropping silence.

There were no birds singing their sweet tunes.

The trees did not move in the wind.

There was nothing to signal life for miles.

Kaytlin had found it almost peaceful.

A twig would snap here and there, the static noise following it, but Kaytlin just leaned back and relaxed.

When the static sounded right above him, he flinched at the piercing sound.

Opening his ruby eyes, he found himself staring into a blank white face.

He did not move though, instead he reached up to touch the being, not frightened by the consequences.

Said humanoid vanished instantly, so fast that Kaytlin thought it could have been his imagination.