Fireball

it was a hot moist day in Rio de Janeiro. blu was very depressed and sad. Juul had just left him for a blue macaw Chad and Tulio  and Linda had just set him off into the wild because Blu was addictedto crack cocaine. He had no family anymore because Juul took his 3 kids. Blu flew through the forest looking for someone who would help him get some crack. He was desperate. Suddenly Blu heard someone or something singing. It was the most beautiful voice he has ever heard.

Blu flew around desperately trying to find who the voice belonged to. When suddenly somthing reflected into his beady little eyes and he fell to the ground. Suddenly Blu had flash backs to when he was a little chitlin when he fell from his hole in the tree home and literally almost died.
Blu hit the ground knocking the wind out of him. The beautiful singing suddenly stopped.

"Aw shit shawty are you ok?" A deep and raspy voice asked. Suddenly Blu was picked up off the ground. Blu opened his eyes and he was met with dark sunglasses. The mysterious man lifted his sunglasses onto his shiny bald head. Blu looked into the man's Blue orbes. They were full of concern for the blue macaw.

"who-who are you?" Blu asked
"im Mr.worldwide Mr.305 whats good shawty?"
"I-i think the sun reflected off your sexy I MEAN SHINY bald head and into my eyes." Blu said catching himself before he said somthing he regretted.
"Aw darn shawty im so sorry about that. Is there anything I can do to help you?"

"yea- yeah acatully. Do you by any chance have crack cocaine?" Blu asked hopefully.
"yeah of course I do but it's back at my house. Do you wanna come with me to get it?"
"uh yeah sure." Blu was hoping that he could maybe, just maybe stay with Mr.worldwide because he was homeless. g
perched himself on Mr.305's arm and they made their way to his chrome house everything was the same color and that color was black because Mr.305 was in his emo phase. mr.worldwide and blu finally made it to his home.
"would you like a drink?" mr.worldwide asked as blu jumped off his shoulder and on to the black couch.

"do you happen to have any fireball?"

"as a matter of fact I do, follow me shawty" mr.worldwide led blu to the basement and into a room in the back. mr.305 opened the door and turned on the light. the whole room was filled to the brim with bottles of fireball.