Abir A inspiration

Hi

H.....ow are yo.....u???

Is yo..u a..re bu...sy with
NGO work??

Is.... I... Am dis..turbi..ng yo...ou?

Well hi! I am hell nervous. I know how much fun loving, caring, supportive and morever a person who respect girl, You are. But still you are the first one.

You know I am tv person. Watching Tv show is not a big deal for me. I really watch so many shows, see show many lead characters. Still you are the one who capture my Heart.

He..y I....i am not b...ein...g che...esy na?? You remember your entry with the shayari UDD CHALA (FLIED AWAY.) You know what! I still remember the each and every line of the shayari. I know that is short Shayari almost everyone remember it. Still I can relate the shayari the unknowingly biggest motivation you give just with your entry.

Ye mod phir mile na mile
(The paths will come again or not.)

Udd ke dekh le
(Just live to flied away.)

Chal hawa se ishq kar
(Let fall in love with air.)

Udd ke dekh le.
(Just live to flied away.)

The way you say “nannnnkoooo”. “I will argue later.” “When someone
hold your hand and the person is trustworthy let him/her hold your hand.” “Just like smiling in happiness is normal as same crying in sadness is also normal”.
Hey hey hey. I will surely fill this letter only with your dialogues whom I admire most! So let's leave your dialogue.

Ok now I can be cheesy so please don't judge me. Your thoughts really matter.

You know what is the best thing in you?? Your everything, very first time how you fight with your mother because she is forcing your cousin to marry a boy whom she didn't even meet. You know that time you support your cousin. I love that supportive brother.  The way you take stand for mishti in holi festival, Remember?? I love that supportive friend. How you are angry on your mom still when she get lost. You will pour your whole effort to find her. I love that supportive son. How you stand for mishti after knowing she can't concive a child. I love that supportive husband.

The way you fight with ved for ketki. I love that possessive brother. The way you take stand for your mom in front of your baba. I love that possessive son. The way you stand with mishti in front of Varun I love that possessive husband. The way you stand with mishti in front of your world, your everything, your Nanko and say him,“Mishti koi cheez nhi hai, mishti mera pyar hai”. I love that caring possessive boyfriend.

I love every shade of you abir. You are really a perfect guy whom a sister, a mother, a friend, a boyfriend, and a husband that any girl ever dream for.

You know the very first time you support your sister and said a shayari laut gyi barat toh kya.
The line you said to ketki, “Farz hai jitne duniya mai, Sab aurat ke naam he kyun. Tanha hona duniya mai, aurat Mai ilzaam hai kyu”.

The line hit me hard. Abir you always be a only Character whom I admire. Whom I really inspired.

Remember the line you told to nanu,“I love you bolne se phele jaruri ye hai ki, vo ye baat realise kare ki har problem Mai har darr Mein Mai uske saath khada hu. Uske problems ki solutions bankar, uski himmat ban kar.”  Abir you are the one who inspired me for writing. Your thoughts, your nature and your charming and always made everyone happy personality. Abir the way you support mishti when she broke with Kunal is amazing. Abir you are the one who fight with everyone for love. You never misunderstand her. You are mishti support system. I always found someone who trust me like that. Everytime you come up with the instinct motivation.

Frankly speaking first of all I see the show Because of poetry. Than how you potray the life to feel as happiest. I love each and every word that come from your mouth. The way you take care of everyone. You are always be a inspiration. The way you work for NGO. Selflessly helping people is one of your best quality.

I know the show is ended. Shaheer is busy with his life and other projects. Everyone dispersed, I will not able to see abir in TV now. Still Abir will always be in my heart.

I really respect alot to the writer of ye rishte hai pyar ke. The way shaheer potray Abir role is really amazing. You and your words will always be in my heart Abir. You were, are, and shall be my inspiration.

Your one of the Die heart fan
Shristi.