Luke Brooks Imagine

“Babe! Can’t you just tell me where we’re going?” You laughed as you begin landing on the airplane.

Your new husband Luke had chosen your honey moon destination and had told everyone where you two going, but you. The whole ride he made you keep the blind’s down on your window seat and since you were flying first class it’s not like you could stretch your neck over and check out your neighbors window. Also, every time they made an announcement over the PA system Luke would scream and yell covering your ears with earphones that blasted with music to make sure you definitely wouldn’t hear anything.  

“We’re almost landed, Mrs. Brooks. You’ll find out soon enough!” You smiled as he said your new last name, it was a dream come true to marry Luke. He was the man of your dreams and you were lucky enough to have found him. Before you meet him, you were such a big fan of the Janoskians. Now, you were married to the Luke Brooks and you were even in some of the Janoskians videos!  

“I don’t think I’ll every get used to being called Mrs. Brooks.” You admitted, he took your hand in his and kissed your fingers  including the one with your engagement ring on it.  

“I’ll never get used to saying it.” He replied, keeping your fingers intertwined.

“I love you."  

“I love you too, Luke.” You meant that with all your heart, the both of you were only twenty-three but had been together since you were eighteen. Many people said you were making a huge mistake in marrying so young. But the both of you knew in your heart and soul that you were destined to be together forever.   You two were finally able to get off the plane twenty minutes later, but before you could even get out of the terminal Luke put a blindfold over your eyes.  

“Luke Brooks, is this necessary?” You asked, tired of him hiding your destination from you.  

“Yes it is Mrs. Brooks," He replied. You walked for a bit until he came to sudden stop. ”Okay, duck your head down.”

You did as you were told and sank down into a car, you felt Luke follow behind you. He removed your blind fold and you were in a stretched limo, but all the windows were tinted dark so you couldn’t see the outside.  

“Only a little longer.” He reassured, kissing your forehead. You two mindlessly talked about your wedding and the speeches that were made by the boys. They played the different videos the boys made and the ones you guess starred in.  

“I laughed so hard when they showed the public affection video!” You said.” I still don’t understand how you don’t get embarrassed.”  

Luke laughed and the driver stopped the car.  

“Sir you have reached your destination," The man said. Luke paid him and you two stepped out of the car.  

“No blind fold?” You asked nervously in case he had just forgotten.  

“No blind fold.” He said, taking your hand in his as you walked to a boat filled with people. You two got into the boat sitting next to each ohter.   

“Where are we going?” You asked as you passed children.

“Luke..” You now knew where you were. You had told Luke once that as a kid you’d always wanted to go to Disney World but since it was so far away you never went. You also told him that it was your dream to go to Magic Kingdom and as you saw the princesses castle in the distance once you got off the boat, tears were brought to your eyes.  

“Don’t cry!" Luke exclaimed, pulling you in for a hug, you buried your face in his neck.  

“I can’t believe you remembered!” You cried as you two began walking again. “I love you so much, Luke. I couldn’t have asked for a better husband.”  

“And I couldn’t have asked for someone better to call my princess.” He replied as you two spent the rest of your honey moon in the happiest place on Earth!<3