Meeting Tank

"Keisha! Pass me that cold water will you." Tanya yelling from the grill. It was the cookout my girls and I have every year when the summer comes to a start. Sometimes we invite guys, depending on whether the wheel spins on single or taken. This year I'm on taken and I invited my boo Ty.
"Mmmm, girl when that fine piece of chocolate gonna get here ? He late for all events? If so, you need to drop him. I can't do that late shit." says Alize as she is picking off some bbq chicken. "Girl shut up, he'll be here and when he gets here don't act like the fucking FBI keep cool." I reply. "Well all I'm saying is that he betta be lookin' good to be this late". "Alize! Just shut it he will be here. Plus we only have burgers ready, you act like we never out here all night anyway on cookouts". Alize grabs her beer bottle, rolls her eyes, and says "okaayyyyy" as she takes a small sip.
"KEISHA! TY HERE, OPEN THE GATE CAUSE I CANT LEAVE THIS DAMN GRILL!" Tanya yelling as she is wiping sweat from her forehead. "Okay, thanks girl, I got it." I am walking to the gate as not only do I see my man looking as fine as ever but some boy with him. Or waittt, is that a girl ? I think I need an extra pair of eyes from the lord. Holy crap! That is a girl. As I get closer to Ty, I notice he looks me up and down. I know I look good, but damn we got burgers on the grill that's what he need to be drooling for. Then again it's not his fault I look so damn fine in this dress!
"Aye girl, took your ass long enough to walk to the gate, but thanks for the invite." says Ty lowering his shades to wink at me. "Yea ok, whatever Ty, who your friend ?" I say rolling my eyes as I cross my arms. "Damn girl, I was tryna get to that. This my nigga Tank, I hope you don't mind I brought her through". "Nah, she cool. Hi tank I'm Keisha, I'll introduce you to the rest". "Thanks, that would be nice and if you don't mind could I have a water cause this fool couldn't wash one cup for me at the house". "Yea of course it is a cook out we wouldn't make you go thirsty, come on in ya'll standing at this gate got it all open".
As I walk Tank and Ty further to the back, they get all types of stares, knowing my girls they going to say some shit. "DAMNNNN, girl he is fine and his friend fine too." Says Alize. The other girls nod and agree. "Shut up Alize, this is Ty and that's his friend Tank; Tank this is Alize, Tanya on the grill, Sheri by the cooler, Bri is in the house and the others to quickly introduce are Ash, Chris, and Sasha. "Well it's nice to meet you all, but Keisha you think you could show me the bathroom ?" Says Tank. "Yea follow me, Ty take a seat I'll be back in a minute".
"Soooo, how did you and Ty meet ?" " I just know him from the ave if you know what I mean, but we cool. Not best friends, but we chill from here to there. We mostly about business." says Tank as she licks her lips and glances at me. "Mmm, okay well here is the bathroom." "Thanks, I appreciate it."
I walk into Tanya's room to go fix my dress and just fix my hair before I walk Tank back out. Somehow I felt like I had to fix myself."Keisha ?!" shouts tank. "I'm in here, third room on the left." Tank enters the room and it feels a little different, just don't know how. She watches me fix my hair, I keep messing up the swoop. Tank snickers and then I ask "what?". She looks down at me and says "nothing you just doing all that fixing and applying that makeup shit and you look beautiful already." "Oh, well, thanks but I saw a few strands out of place and I just want to look extra good incase they take any pictures that's all. Plus Ty, likes this shade of lipstick." Tank sighs and raises her eyebrows as she shrugs as she says "Ty need to take what he get and not rearrange, but it's not my place cause if you was fucking with me, dress how you feel if it's comfortable. Cause them heels is concrete on a stand." "Well! I'm not fucking with you and never will cause girl on girl I don't do that hun and you crossing boundaries you will never make therefore, I'm gonna need you to walk back outside thanks." I slam the door shut and walk even harder on my heels as I lead her out.
What she said wasn't wrong, it was in fact true but Ty would spazz if I explained that to him and I wouldn't want him thinking I got the idea of it from Tank. She walks behind me silently. I open the door, but she holds is and let's me go. Has Ty ever done that I think to myself.
"What Yall was doin' ? Fuckin ? You was in there for like 15 minutes. Unless Tank had to take a shit." Says Alize popping her gum as her hoop earrings sway. "Alize sometimes you need a cup of shut the fuck up. Fuckin how ? I'm not no hoe like you I just met her". "Damn girl, calm down I was playin and shit but maybe you need to be fucked the way you yellin and shit."
I go to sit in the free chair but suddenly Ty calls me over and pats his lap. Tank looks at him and pulls out her phone, most likely to have something else to stare out. I really don't feel like sitting on Ty lap because I know what that was about. He always does that when he wants to put on the "this is my girl show".
- hours later-
"Thanks for coming everyone I will see Yall soon!" Says Tanya as she is cleaning up the grill." I help her tidy up until Ty pulls the car around front...
"GIRL, I GOTTA GO, HURRY UP I GOTTA DROP THIS NIGGA AND MAKE SOME MOVES!" "TY YOU JUST PULLED UP CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" As I yell grabbing my purse and some waters left over
- "Yo, you gotta stop yelling at your girl in the street it's not a good look ma dude" Tank tells Ty. "Is this your bitch ? No, therefore mind your damn business". "She's not a bitch she's a woman". "When did she become your concern Tank?" Tank sighs. -
As I walk to the car I see Tank get out and I decide to ask where she going. "Tank! Where you going ?" "Ask your man." Tank slams the door and continues to walk angrily down the block. I try to convince Ty to call her back because it's late and these aren't her sides of the hood anyway. "Ty come on tell tank to get back in the car." "No Keisha ! Why it matta ? That's ya girl ?! Let ha ass walk." "Ty its late...She don't even know the neighborhood" "Keisha! Shut your damn mouth!"
[car screeches, gun shots fired]