Chapter 1

Italics = Saiki talking/thinking
Bold = Everyone thinking
Normal = Everyone talking

𝓢𝓪𝓲𝓴𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥

My name is Kusuo Saiki, and I have psychic super powers, and I have a crush on my childhood friend.

16 years ago, an ordinary couple gave birth to a not so ordinary baby boy.

I started talking when I was 14 days... old without using my voice.

Soon afterward I started walking when I was one month old... in the air.

And at one year old I ran my first errands.

My mom finally started to worry about me.

Now you would think after a year of this weirdness they'd take me get tested, but my folks are kinda weird themselves.... not to mention lazy.

There is one other person who knows, but I don't mind since they don't talk to people. So it's easy for them to keep a secret. Boy that sounds mean...

And that person is my childhood friend, Miyu Hinata. She is quite pretty, also she is the smartest girl in my grade even though she is a year younger than me.

As you can see she goes to a different school so she wears a different uniform.

So time rolled on I became the person you see now, a high school student.

~𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓹~

"Where the hell is he?"

"Kusuo welcome home my son. You're a little late today huh?"

"Why is dad sitting in front of the house?"

"I'll get right to the point Kusuo, I'm locked out of the house. Can you open it up for your old pop."

"Are you kidding? Again?"

I unlocked the door and my dad got happy.

"Woah, I love those psychic powers of yours, they're just so sneaky, yeah."

"Don't call them sneaky."

"Kusuo, with those kind of powers imagine all the things you could do."

"Keep your dark thoughts to yourself dad."

~𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓹 ( again. Sorry, just to lazy to type the whole episode..)~

~~~~~~~~~~