Note

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, locales and incidents are the product of the author's imagination used in fictitious manner. Everything mentioned in the story is PURELY COINCIDENTIAL.

This story is not affiliated with any schools and places.

This story is under revision. I'm still working writing this story and other installment. This isn't my priority right now since I need to work with other series. I'm also taking my time to improve more in writing. The story may no longer be available here for the meantime, I hope to continue sharing my writing journey with you in other ways. Just like writing Flames of Stupid Mistake (the first book of this series), I wrote and completed this story with a young heart. I really enjoyed writing this but later on, I decided to unpublish it for other considerations. Rest assured, that to all my readers, I'll share the improved version of this story. 

About the Story: 

How can you show your love for someone who can't love himself dearly? 

How can you forget everything when distance made you realize that you love him more even, he's not with you for years? Would you still love him despite of imperfections, pains and traumas? 

Architecture student, Krista Ocampo was pretty heartbroken. Masyado siyang nasaktan at nadala sa unang pagmamahal niya. After that toxic relationship she had, nangako siya sa sarili niya na aawat muna siya... pahinga muna ang puso niya. Not until, Diego Salvador changed her plan. A man who suffered from his biggest rejection kaya walang dudang nagkakasundo ang puso nila. But the weird part is... One day, she found herself falling in love with him. Alam niyang mali ang mahalin siya pero ultimo siya ay hindi niya na kayang pigilan pa. But shit happened...and she distance herself. How can she close the distance she made after how many years? Susugal pa rin ba siya kahit nasa tamang panahon na?