Chapter 1 - the beginning of it all

(Autors Note: English isn't my native languague, so please don't judge me, if I do anything wrong, and this fanfiction is my first)

It was morning in Duckburg, and Louie was tired. He didn't feel like getting up. A lot has happened lately. It all started happening after he touched that 'light'. He didn't really know what it was. Magic? It looked mysterious and he touched it, but now he wished he didn't. 

It all happened a day, when he was on a school trip. He was so tired, and really didn't want to go, but he had to. He couldn't play 'sick', because if Della, or someone else found out, it wouldn't look good for him. He didn't want to get grounded. The school trip was in a forest with activities, but Louie didn't want to climb, or something like that. It was really boring to just stand there, so he decided to explore the place. Huey and Dewey didn't notice, because they were having fun. But it's ok, he just wrote a paper, so they could see where he went, so they wouldn't worry. He wrote that he just went exploring the forest. He put the paper in his school bag, so the paper wouldn't fly away or something. And then he started walking. After a while he was somewhere, where there wasn't people around. 

Suddenly things around him changed, and it was dark, and the plans had something black running out of them. Everything was black, or white except Louie. He freaked out, and tried to run back, but something scary (a creature) appeared, and he backed away from it. He tripped over a rock, and he saw a mysterious light, right in front of his eyes. The light was mysterious. It looked like magic. And suddenly it turned black. He had a strange feeling. He couldn't look away from the light, that was now black. It hurt to look at the light, but he still couldn't look away. He started to feel weak, and he started crying. He was stuck. He couldn't get away. He was probably stuck by some magic, or something else. His hand started moving, and he tried to fight against it, because it wasn't him moving his arm/hand. Or was it? He didn't really know. He touched the light. A strong power came out of the light, and hit him. He fainted. The last thing he saw was some creature.. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Louie was in a different place now. It was all dark, and the only things he could see was a little candle on an old table. He looked around in the darkness. He couldn't see if someone was there. How did he even get here?! This doesn't make sense. Was it that light?? He could hear footsteps. He wasn't alone.. Louie's eyes were wide, and he started shaking. Someone was here. Was he kidnapped? The footsteps came closer and closer, and Louie's heart was beating fast. What should he do? He took the candle to try and see where he was. It looked like an cellar, or an abandoned place. The room was small, and there was one door, but the door was locked. He backend away from the door, when he heard someone unlocking the door. That made him tremble. He wrapped his arms around himself. The door was slowly opening.. And suddenly it felt like someone was shaking him. A ghost? 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Louie! Wake up! Lou! Louie!" Someone was shaking and calling his name. 

Louie opened his eyes in shock, but suddenly he realized it was just a dream. He saw Huey and Dewey beside him.  They looked worried. How long had he been sleeping? Was the hole thing with the light also a dream? He didn't really know if it was real.. 

"Louie what happened? Why were you sleeping on the ground??" ~Huey

"We could see you were having a nightmare.. You were shaking, and very restless" ~Dewey

"I'm not sure.." ~Louie 

He didn't know if the thing with the light was real. How could he tell them? Would they believe him? They were running back to the class, and they arrived just in time, because they were going home soon. Louie was not sure if Huey or Dewey would bring it up again. He didn't know what to say.. On the way back home to Duckburg, he was thinking a lot about what happened and what didn't.. 

(back to the present time)

Louie was looking at his phone. It was already 12 AM, but it was saturday. The school trip was last monday, so it's been only 5 days, but a lot has happened since then. Louie has been hearing voices. And on wednesday, Louie's hand began glowing black. It became stronger and stronger, but that's when he heard a voice saying "stop!". And yesterday, when he was in the bathroom, looking in the mirrow, brushing his teeth, he saw someone, standing behind him. He looked behind him, but no one was there. It looked like a duck, but still something different. He felt like he was going insane! What was happening to him?? He also had weird dreams, more like nightmares. A lot about mystical creatures, demons, even ghosts. Every night he had had nightmares, since monday! So it became harder for Louie to sleep. Louie didn't expect these things would stop. How could it even get any worse?? 

"Louie, are you coming soon? You've been in bed for so long.." ~Della was standing in the door. 

"Yeah mom, don't worry."~ Louie 

He probably shouldn't make them worry much longer, so he got up, after 5 minutes. He realized he was actually really hungry, so he got somethig to eat. He actually thought things was fine today. That maybe nothing strange would happen today, but.. Suddenly he heard voices again, and this time, it was even weirder.. It was another voice, and it was saying something in a strange language.. He couldn't understand what it was saying. It was freakin him out! And even worse, he was with his family, when it happened! 

"Louie are you alright?" ~Donald said in a worried voice. 

"Y-yeah I'm fine.." ~Louie lied. 

'I can't tell them the truth.. They would think I'm crazy' ~Louie: *thinking* -'Well maybe I am crazy...' 

"Are you sure? You look like someone, who has just seen a ghost.." ~Webby *worried*

"I-I'm fine really!" Louie lied. 'What should I do?!' ~*thinking*

He wasn't sure, if they believed him, but at least they didn't ask about it for awhile. But his family know him, if they don't know now, they might find out later. He had to think about what he should do.. 

"Louie you know you can tell us everything, right? We're your family, we're here for you"~Scrooge

"thank you" ~Louie

(Time skip to 11PM)

Louie really didn't want to go to bed, so after Huey and Dewey was asleep, he took his earphones, and watched some tik tok. He was watching tik tok, for hours. It was a good way to try to stay awake, so he would probably do that again. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Autors Note: Thank you for reading! I hope you have a great day/afternoon/night! ^^ 

And Idk when I can update, because I have exams next week aaahh, but I'll try my best

About 1224 Words