the intro

our lovely little philly saw seggsy little lizzy in the seggs dungeon they share,and his "I get defrosted every morning" looking ass almost died right then. Seggsy lizzy saw this and started twerking and his hot pocket exploded. Lizzy started sucking the juices up and philly let out a moan that could be considered for the role of chewbacca. Lizzy literally screamed and creamed all at once. Philly had a seizure and lizzy brought him back from the dead by making him some chicken strips. Philly yelled "FUCK YA CHICKEN STRIPS" and slapped lizzy across her raisin ass looking face and sent her South for the winter. Philly ran after her with as much speed as he could,but forgot to defrost his legs so he couldn't make it. He then took off his legs and started swinging from tree to tree like a fucking squirrel. Turns out he quite literally sent lizzy South and she was in Antarctica. While philly was reinacting fucking donkey kong,lizzy started waddling like the penguins and they knew she was a fake (sus) and sacrificed her to fucking jesus.
philly found her dead and did the renegade on her body then took out a snickers and said "your not yourself when your hungry" and she immediately got up screaming "REESES PUFFS REESES PUFFS,EAT EM UP EAT EM UP EAT EM UP" and this was too much for philly to handle and he fucking died.
Lizzy turned into a fucking helicopter and whizz wazzed her way out of that shit.

the end

thank you for reading