The Arrow with a Heart Pierced Through Him

There was an arrow who was getting tired of his pointy life.

Until one day, he woke up feeling heavier than usual. He woke up with a heart pierced through him.

"Whose heart are you? How did you get here?" the arrow asked, but there was no reply.

The arrow asked everyone he met if they owned the heart, everyone denied that the heart was theirs. Each would say, "My heart hasn't gone missing".

As the arrow continued the search, he noticed the heart was getting lighter, he did not know why; probably losing weight or he is gaining strength.

As they passed by, someone asked, "How long have you been looking for the owner of that heart?", but the heart did not reply, the heart did not need to.

The heart just slowly moved back from the arrow, slowly, very slowly, until the heart is no longer pierced through the arrow; and so the heart moved on.

The arrow who used to have a heart pierced through him tried to move on, but he was too heavy, and he was dragging himself down.

The arrow could not understand why he felt heavier when he actually no longer had the load of carrying somebody's heart.

So the arrow tried to go back to his old, pointy life and everyday he would wake up feeling heavier than usual, but there was no heart pierced through him each time.

So the arrow decided to be patient and just try to be the old arrow that he was, before he became the arrow with a heart pierced through him; so he can live normally again-and he did.

One day he just woke up feeling a little stranger than usual, the arrow woke up being tired of his pointy life again. Until he heard a question too familiar that it was not strange at all.

"Excuse me but have you lost your heart?", the arrow was surprised, it was the heart who used to be pierced through him-and there was no reply. The arrow and the heart didn't need any.

© the movie "That Thing Called Tadhana"

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang The Arrow with the Heart Pierced Through Him 🎉