I AM his

"bye mom, bye dad see you next week!" I said as my parents left for a business trip. I closed the door and went up to my room.

I grabbed my phone and notice Brody my boyfriend texted me. I open is and it reads "I made dinner reservations omw." I get really exited and grab my lacy under wear and matching bra. completely forgetting to grab the clothes on my bed.

I jump into the shower turning on the LED lights and my music. I start shaving my whole body. I then see my door open and notice its Brody. I finish up my shower, grabbing my towel i step out. I hook my bra together and slide up my underwear. 

I then notice my clothes on my bed. As i walk close to the door I say "Brody bring me the clothes off my bed now." He then eyes me grabbing the clothes and walking into the bathroom, he looks my body up and down. He then throws my clothes. I walk up to him and say " Don't throw MY stuff. who's house are you in?"

He then grabs my hips and throws me on the cold floor. He then says "Your mine i Say what you do. Understand?" as hes staring at my body I can tell he wants me, I say " Yes Sir" he then pulls down my panties kissing my inner thigh. I start begging him. " what do you want baby girl?" he says.

"I want your tongue" I say begging. He then goes in me with his tongue swirling and sucking my clit. Im already wet. As I am about to orgasm, i remember our rule #6... No orgasms without permission. i then beg "I'm about to cum please let me" He then pulls away leaving me shocked.

He picks me up and says "Brats get punished" I then get mad and start to walk away, as he then picks me up and walks me into my room, slamming me on my bed. He then goes in between my thighs and slides 2 fingers in. rubbing my clit he reaches into the drawer next to my bed, and grabs my rose vibrator.

pressing it onto my clit, i cover my mouth with my muffled moans coming out, he removes my hand and says "I wanna hear how good i make you feel"  with the rose vibrator i have fast orgasms, so quickly i say "Pl-pl-please c-can I-I c-c-cumm" struggling to let out my words.

"Yes you may baby girl" He says with delight. With that i let out a big orgasm cumming for a long time. After about 2 great minutes its over. 

We decide to cuddle, and watch the notebook, he spoons me and we cuddle. When the movie was over i decide to go to the bathroom. I go to my closet and grab a big black duffel bag, taking it into the bathroom I find his favorite piece of lingerie and put it on. I walk out and go to the side of the bed and kneel.

He then asks me what i'm doing, as i tie up my hair I say "You made me feel good, now my turn to make you feel good. I have seen your boners all night." I then take off his boxers revealing his hard dick. 

I begin swirling my tongue around the tip. I then go deeper. reaching his balls I hear him moaning my name.

"F-fuck Amelia." I hear him say, I then look up at him and can tell hes about to cum. I then let him nut all in my mouth. I then stand up, and he stands up following me into the bathroom. I grab my duffel bag and exit shutting the door behind me. I lay out all my lingerie and put up my vibrators, dildos, and lube containers. 

As he walks out of the bathroom i ask him which his favorite is. He then points to the most showing black one. So i put it on. I throw him onto the bed getting on top of him. I take his boxers off again. and he removes the top of my lingerie to wear my boobs are out.

I stick in his 10 inch dick and start bouncing up and down. As i'm doing that he is holding my boobs playing with them. As he is about to cum and i'm about to have an orgasm i quickly ask "M-may I-I" 

He then turns to the point hes on top. "Yes you may" He says. As he cums and i have an orgasm. He then slows down. He then kisses my boobs giving me hickies. We both walk into the bathroom, I take off my lingerie and put back on my OG matching bra and underwear. 

I jump on my bed and he craws up putting his head in between my legs with his head resting on my lowers stomach area. I love him.