- Meeting the newbie. -

You awaken from the loud ringing of the alarm you set up last night. You had stayed up late and the ringing only got louder. Birds chriped through your window and boiling water could be heard from downstairs. You throw out your hand, scanning for your phone just to stop the alarm. Once your hand had grip on the phone, you press aggresively to stop the ringing. "Y/N! Hurry up! It's already 8:00. Come down and eat!" Her shouting made you immediately stand up and rush to the bathroom. As you amear toothpaste on your toothbrush, you gently brush in circles around your teeth to make sure everything was white and shiny. Nothing yellow, green, or black of course.

After the slow brushing, you rinse off the paste and use skin products to clean your face. It took 20 minutes, and you realized you had 9 minutes to get to class! Rushing through getting clothes on yourself, a white tied shirt, a short, yellow cardigan, a red tie, and a dark blue skirt. You pull up your stockings and rush down the stairs where your mother waited for you to eat your breakfast. "Sorry mom..."

She sighed and her face read, "This is the 20th time, I'm not phased about it anymore." She shrugged and shoo'd you away as you quickly open the door rough and close it with a slam. You stood in fear. "SORRY MOM!" you shouted and started running through the neighborhood, turning to the left where the school girls would walk and make a turn to where you would find a bike and bike to the school. You struggled to get on the bike as you look on your watch. 2 more minutes wasn't enough for you to go to school!

As you quietly panicked, someone bumped right behind you, causing you to struggle keeping your balance. "Oh! I'm so sorry." A shy and soft voice made you turn to see a guy slightly taller than you, blonde and black hair which was short, pretty skinny, and had a switch in hand. "Oh er..no problem." You spoke out while examining him. "Excuse me, do you know where Nekoma High School is? We're new students and don't know the way there." Spoke a deeper voice that startled you. You notice the taller boy beside the blondie and he had black, spiky hair with a nice body figure. "Hello?" He leaned down to you and wavd his hand.

You snap back at reality. "Oh! Sorry um- yes. I'm actually very late for a class there so just try to catch up!" You stuttered anxiously, hoping the teacher wouldn't get mad. You drop the bike and started running. You had 10 minutes to get to school as the blondie slowly followed you and the spiky hair dude as you both ran. "Uh, you! What's your name? You'll be even more late if you take all the time in the world to walk to your new school!" He looked up at you confused. "He's Kenma. Not much of a talker when you first meet him. Don't rush it." The spiky hair dude said, making you a tiny bit annoyed. He shrugged. You three finally made it to the school gates after several cars honking at you. Especially at Kenma. You let out heavy breathing, and looked up at the both of them. "Don't run often?" Kenma asked. "No. I do, just not in the morning!" He flinched a bit. "So...are you gonna show us where to get to our classes?" Kuroo smiled. You gasped for your last breathe and exhaled. "Sure..."

They both walked silently behind you in the school building while walking to the front desk. "Y/N Irako...Why must you be late the 3rd time to school? I will need to write you up if this continues any further!" The lady in a tight bun and a formal dress sat in a tall seat, looking over you three. "Ah, yes..this won't continue but I met some new students and uh.." You paused, looking over them. "They needed my help!" You turn back, saying in confidence. "Oh..well perhaps this is an okay excuse. I'll lead them to their classes, you better go to your class Y/N." She glared at you. You nervously nodded and waved back at the two boys you met and ran to your class. What an annoying morning.