1. Cosmos

Cosmos pov

Hopeless. That's how Cosmos felt. Throughout her life, even in her deepest downs, she had always felt a sense of hope. But right now, she felt hopeless.

Time skip-a month ago

Cosmos POV

The blade felt cold against my palms. I slowly moved it across the skin on my left thigh, to get my reward. My blood. I looked at it dripping onto the white tiles of the shower. After a few more cuts, being satisfied with the result, I hid my blade in its hiding place and walked out of the shower. After dressing, I put my curls in a high ponytail and looked at the full length mirror. Being satisfied with the way my 5'5 figure looked in a simple graphic tee and black skinny fit jeans, I went downstairs to have my breakfast. After having cereal I kissed my mom goodbye and went to school.

I'm 17 and a high school honours student, you can call me a nerd, but I'm also quite popular and I'm not the typical popular jock. Oh and also, I'm the student council head. Even though I'm bi, and everyone knows, most of them are kind to me, not because they are good people, but because I have been known to not let go easily of the people who make fun of me.

They have also been kind to me because I have been grieving the loss of my perfect girlfriend, Aurora, who died in a car crash just a month ago. I really thought she was the one. I started cutting myself as a coping mechanism for her absence and it seems to have been working. Only thing is, it looks like I'm addicted to it.

I was on my way to the feminist club a couple blocks from my school when a car stopped next to me. I immediately sensed danger and tried running away. But a muscular arm grabbed me from behind. I hit him with my elbows. You see I am submissive, only in bed. *wink* I was about to get away, but a cloth covered my mouth and I breathed in the unfamiliar scent and darkness swallowed me.