Chapter 1

Kendal
Have you ever wanted to move away but didn't want to pack or unpack? Well I felt exactly that.

I was so excited to move in in Uncle Georges house. He doesn't really stay home, he's always on missions.

I'm in a truck going to the new house. I was just thinking about random things and then I got an amazing idea for my YouTube channel. Yes I was YouTuber but no one knew that, I wear a mask while dancing . Weird. But I got my reasons. The only person who knew that I was a youtuber was uncle George. I had 6 million subscribers. I had my own merch. That is how I can afford to stay hear in this rich ass town. I heard this town is real rich.

I knew Leo michelle. He was a youtuber but didn't know I was too. I knew Blake Laker too another YouTuber. I met them six months ago when I had visited Uncle George. We became good friends. They were also members of a gang, more like the second commander. I was in touch with them.

Uncle George was a Mafia in his days but now he enjoyed his life by travelling the world. It was his dream to have world tour. Now that he had all the money he could travel everywhere. He was never at his house. It was a white mansion. A two story mansion.

I had a secret. More than just one. In my new room I had a secret room turned into my studio which I hid. One wall of the room was covered by white book shelves. Right now they were empty because all the books were in the truck with me

I was so excited to move in.
I was brought out of my thought by the truck driver. "You're here"

Before I could reply I saw Uncle George
"Kendal!" He called out
"Uncle George" I said with the biggest smile
"Don't call me Uncle, I'm still very young, call me George" I chuckle and he joins along
I'm so happy to be here.
"Thank you Uncle George"
"For what darling?"
"For letting me stay here"
"Its good to have someone when I'm not around"
I smile and walk in slowly with the boxes.

*********************
2 days later
I was really bored. I was scrolling through Instagram.
Uncle George left for Nepal. I contacted Leo and Blake. They both were on a mission.
Staying in a big mansions good but staying alone is very boring. Most of my unpacking was done. All the clothes in the closet. The closet was too big, I didn't even have those many clothes so I put my merch in it. There were two servants but they were also on leave.
I had no one at that moment so I decided to go in the studio. It was near my study table.
Just to be clear I was still in school I was seventeen and was in junior year.
I entered and started the music. I did a little warm up before dancing. I played "Never Enough" from the greatest showman and just followed the lead. I came out and saw it had just past an hour. I went for a quick shower had dinner and went to sleep.