Rumors.

Spencer stood there in the middle of school dumbfounded. She could not believe what she was seeing, w-was that Josh? With his arm around some girls waist!? He just broke up with me yesterday! How could he already have another girlfriend! She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes. She tried to make a quick exit to the office so she could get away from this sickening scene before he noticed she was there. She felt like someone had ripped her heart out and stood on it. She was looking around the place searching for the main office. People stared at her probably knowing she was lost. And finally she saw a building and decided to enter. She tried to hold the tears as she walked in.

“Hi there?” said this women looking up from the computer. She looked like she was in her late 20’s, wearing far too much makeup for her age and had straight mid-length, fried blond hair.  “Is there anything I can help you with?” She said in a cheery, southern kind of accent.

                “Uh…yes, I’m the new girl Spencer. I’m here to meet my buddy...” She sniffed, searching her bag for the sheet. “...Alyana?”

                “Oh, yes. She’s waiting for you in the other room just down the left. Okay, bye now.” She said, waving her off. As Spencer walked in to the next room she saw a girl wearing pink from head to toe. She had waist length bleach blond hair that was dead straight. She was beautiful, but not the natural kind of beauty more like the fake kind.

                “Hello! I’m Alyana!” She said in a Chirpy tone which kind of annoyed Spencer. “I’ll be your buddy!” She got up and shook Spencers hand.

                “Uh..yeah I know, I’m Spencer by the way” She said trying to find the right words to respond to this girl.

                “Oh, okay then! So let’s go.” She said linking arms with Spencer. “Bye Jan!” She said to the lady in the office Spencer had met just 5 minutes ago.

                “Bye Alyana!” She said with the same Chirpy-ness as Alyana’s.

 As Spencer and Alyana walked out of the office still linking arms, Alyana let go straight away. Looking around hopping no one saw them together. She was about to ask what was wrong with here when something in the distance coming closer and closer caught her eye. It was him, Josh. Spencer’s heart began to flutter at the sight of him. He looked the same as always, nothing had really changed. He still had his messy brown hair in the same haircut, his piercing, gorgeous blue eyes, that dazzling smile of his that made Spencer melt. Then she saw her, the new girlfriend. She was petite, with beautiful green eyes and short pixie-cut straight hair. Which only made her look even cuter, the sight of this made Spencers blood boil. They drew nearer to them. Tears started to well up in her eyes again while she tried to cover her face with her hands so that Josh wouldn’t recognise her.

                “Spencer? Spencer!” yelled Alyana removing Spencer’s hand off her face.” But Spencer ignored it. As the couple drew closer hand-in-hand, Spencer began to panic. She was about to cover her face again when she looked over to Josh who had already noticed her.

                “Spencer?” Josh’s deep, smooth voice asked. “Is that you?”

                “Oh, yeah, hi Josh.” She said, trying to sound happy.

                “W-what’re you doing here?” Josh asked completely confused. “Are you like stalking me?” He joked, which only made him and his girlfriend laugh.