home

(story is for girls only plz respect this boys.)

hi im rose and im 13.i have bff who literally is a numbskull.my life is perfect but theres one thing that disturbs me.if i get stressed or worried,i cant control my pee.my mom dosent know and im planning to keep it that way.i have been doing this for a year.

i wake up on friday morning.i sit on my bed,i huge yellow puddle lay there.i quickly change the sheet and throw the dirty ones in the basket.i go to the bathroom,take off my pants and sit down on the toilet.i pee alot.thats when i remember i didnt take off my underwear and pad!i quickly stand up and take off my underwear.my pad is filled with pee.i change it and run outside."where are you going?"my mom asks."school?"i say looking for my backpack."oh you're not going today"she says while putting a pan away."oh...ill go and change then"i say while heading upstairs.my mom follows me."you need anything?"i ask politely."rose come in the bathroom."she says calmy.i go in the bathroom and see the pad i peed in this morning.:mom i can explain!"before i could say anything else,she held my hand and took me to my room.she lay down a sheet and told me to lie down.i did,she pulled down my pants and threw them on the floor.she took off my shirt,threw it.she took off my brah and threw it.i noticed my brother recording this from the door.i didnt say anything.mom made me stand up,and my brother came in the room,still recording.he was stareing directly at my boobs."watch over her,ill be back"my mum said while leaving.my brother came over andplaced the phone where the camer could still record."rose?"he asked.i looked at him."lie down on the bed"he says.i do as im told,not wanting to make the situation worse.i was scared.my brother was 8 years old.he jumped on my stomach,causeing me to pee in my pad.he non-stop did that.i was gonn tell him to stop,i opened my mouth and he showved his whole hand into my mouth."babys cant talk,they suck"he says while looking at me.he splits my legs apartand starts squsihing my bowels."you're pee part is squishy"he says with amusement.he starts squishing it harder and harder and i peed more and more.mom came thru the door and saw my brother squishing my ass.she did absolutly nothing!she told my brother to get off me."alright lets see if you peed youre pad.my brother took his camera and zoomned in to my underwear.mom took off my underwear and my brother laughed while recording.my cheeks turned bright red."butt up"she says."what are you doing!"i yelled.she pulled my underwear back up,put my shirt on and dragged me to the car.

in the car mum had strapped me in my brothers seat.we arrived at the mall.mom took us to the food court and bought food.she only bought water for me."drink it all"she says strictly.i start drinking and then i had to pee.i put my hands on my bowels.my brother put his hands under the table,lifted my skirt,and squished my underwear.he whispers, "you have to go pee right?"he says calmly.i nod.mom is busy eating so she downt notice us."mom me and sis are going for a walk"he says while taking moms bag.i hold my pee tight and we walk to the bathroom.he holds my hand and we walk into the biggest one.he pulls down the changing table.and tells me to lie down."no"i say.he turns me around,lifts my skirt,takes off my underwear, and slapps my butt multiple times."get on the table"he says and i do as im told.he pulls up my skirt and takes off my underwear.he takes the under wear outside and i hear him say,"hello ma'am, do you have any diapers?"he asks kindly."why yes young man,but may i ask whos it for?"she asks curiously.he brings the lady in the stall and says,"for her!",the lady chuckles."does she want tight or thin?"she asks my brother."tight,in fact extra tight."he says nicely.the lady gives him 2 thick diapers."do you need any help young man?"the lady asks."yes please"he says with a grin.