Sparkles

Sparkles

Summary-

Being a witch living in a werewolf pack isn't hard. My name is alex short for Alexandra and was sent to a pack after a war broke lose out between the witches and warlocks. For 10 years things have been quiet till the warlocks found me. Now i have to fight to protect what i love the most and choose between my heart and my mind.

Ch.1 Memories of night

Alex P.O.V

Everyone rushed by me not minding if a child was there. I held the worn out rabbit to my chest. People were on fire and others were throwing spells at each other.

My mum and dad ran to me. "Alexandra we love you sweety, but we have to let you go with some people who we trust it isn't safe here" my mum said. There was a white light and my mum screamed.

My dad fell to his side a wound on his chest. He held my hand giving me a smile before he closed his eyes. "Daddy" i screamed. My mum jumped up taking my hand. SHe pulled me to the edge of the forest. A grey wolf stepped out from the brush line. "Max please take good care of her" my mum said. The wolf nodded leaning down. "No mommy" i said.

She turn to me and ave me a sweet smile. "Im sorry sweety i love you alot we will be together soon" she said kissing my forehead. She set her hand on my forehead. I felt like my body was on fire as my eyes closed.

10 years later...........................................................................................................................

"Come on shortie" a boy with messy blonde hair yelled for up top a hill. I looked up at him quiet anoyed. Just because Jaiden told him to watch me while he was awya with business with the pack doesnt mean he can boss me around.

"Dylon shut the hell up" i yelled to him. He smiled shifting to his silver wolf. He pranced around grinng like a fool. "Show off" i mumbled under my breath. I began to crawl up the steep hill determine to show him off.

As i soon as i got up there i jumped him causeing us to tumble down the hill. We landed where i started. He groaned looking at me. I gave him a sweet smile before i pushed him. He rolled some more down the hill and landed in a mud hole. I began laughing my ass off. He got out mud dripping everywhere. He gave me a look before walking towards me.

My eyes widden to what he was about to do. "Oh no you dont" i bean but he already bean to shake his coat. Mud flew everywhere including on me. I sent him a death glare. He shrugged and lay next to me. I ave a sigh and rubbed his fur.

For as long as i rememeber since that night i lived with this pack. I have friends and was loved. I waited for something in my life and i didn't even know what i was waiting for. I wasn;t the scared girl with the weird hair cut or small body.

I have grown from that stage becoming stronger. My burnnett hair was waist lenght and people say it was truley beautiful. I have curves in all the right places. I was shorter then most of the wolves but that because there wolves. Since i was a witch i had olive colored skin. I looked like a normal human except my eyes.

They were a light violet color. Most witches either have brown, silver, violet, or green eyes. Dylon shifted to his human form laying on his back. Dylon was a buff guy but not too buff. He had golden blonde hair. Green eyes which shone with a look of wisedom. He had a tan which really brought the eyes out. I looked towards the trees as a soild white wolf with blue eyes stepped out.

She walked to us and shifted. "Sarah" i said. She smiled huging me then Dylon. Sarah was Dylon mate and my closes friend. Sarah also had blonde hair which had beautiful curls. Here eyes were a clear blue always full of hope. She was my height and had alot of curves.