Chapter One- Turn in the Tides

P.S I do not own Country Comfort

Bailey and the kids exited the stage after a roar of applauses from the audience.

"That was awesome y'all" Dylan said as they walked over to the table.

"Shh" Cassidy interrupted, pointing to the stage where Rocky Top himself was standing.

"And now, I would happily like to announce the winner of this competition" Rocky cheered as he was handed a letter containing the winners name.

"And the winner is......Bailey, from Harmony Hills!" Rocky announced.

Screams of happiness erupted from the Haywood table, all of them jumping up and down with excitement.

"I told ya she would win" Chloe commented.

"That's my client" Dylan said.

"go Bailey" Cassidy said as she walked up to the stage to accept the win.

_______________________________________

After the end of the show, most of the guest and losing contestants had left.

Bailey and Rocky were having their conversation over at the stage while the Haywood's were getting ready to leave.

"You really think she'll leave?" Tuck asked.

"She's going to be famous Tuck, why would she give that up for us?" Cassidy said with sarcasm in her voice.

"She loves us though" Chloe said materializing next to her siblings.

"Of course, she does Chloe, and Bailey will still visit. She'll just be a famous singer now." Said Tuck trying to reassure Chloe.

"It's okay darling you'll still have me" Summer said walking over to the 6-year-old.

"Really, who came up with that rubbish deal" Chloe whispered under her breath.

"Right, everyone ready to go home" Bailey said walking up to the gloomy kids.

"What's with the gloomy faces" Bailey said looking at the group.

"Chloe?" Bailey asked taking the now crying girl into her arms.

"I don't want you to go, and I don't to have a new nanny" Chloe said through tears hugging Bailey.

"New nanny!? What do y'all mean. Did I do something wrong?" Said Bailey confused.

"Well, it's just that you won, your gonna go on to be a famous singer now.... And leave us" Cassidy spoke up.

"Cassidy" Bailey said coming down to her level and putting Chole on the ground.

"Did you really think that just because I won some silly competition, I was gonna walk out on ya'll, and leave you guys for a bunch of concrete apartments and Boone's" Bailey uttered.

Cassidy looked up sniffling at Bailey. "So, you're not leaving?" She asked in a whisper.

"No, never, I couldn't leave you bunch, you're my family" Bailey said, looking at each of the kids.

Everyone broke out in smiles of astonishment. Running and hugging Bailey.

"Kids where are you, we have to leave soon..." Beau said walking in on the kids hugging Bailey.

"Congrats Bailey" Beau said looking at the woman who changed his life.

"Thanks Beau"

"We can drop you off to get your things, seeing as Rocky would probably be taking you to New York with him" Beau offered.

"Daddy she's staying, Bailey said she's staying" Cassidy told her father breaking out of the hug.

"Whoh-Really" Beau said his face breaking out in a smile.

"That's if you'd still have me" Bailey added.

"Of course, there's no reason not to," said Beau.

"Yeah" The kids screamed celebrating their victory.

"What's happening sugar?" Summer asked In her high-pitched voice.

"Bailey decided to stay as the nanny" Beau said.

"That's great" Summer said plastering a fake smile on her face.

"but shouldn't she be chasing her dream, as a singer" Summer added.

"oh well I couldn't leave my family here, now could I" Bailey exclaimed.

"wait then what was your conversation with Rocky about?" Cassidy asked.

"Well Rocky offered me to go to New York with him, I said that I couldn't leave my family here. So, he said he'd call me when he got back so that we could work something out while I stay here" Bailey said in one breath.

"I knew my client would do well" Dylan said with a smile on his face. Earning a laugh from everyone.

The Haywood's soon left the event getting into two trucks since not everyone could fit into one and set of home.

Cassidy, Chloe and Bailey were in the smaller truck. While Summer, Beau, Dylan, Tuck and Brody were in the larger truck.

"Are you gonna be ok Bailey?" Chloe asked her nanny as they were driving on the highway.

"Of course, I'm gonna be okay Chloe, why do you ask?" Bailey asked.

"Dad told us about what happened with Boone" Cassidy interrupted looking away from the window.

"I'm okay now, a good cry in bathroom and it was gone" Bailey joked.

_______________________________________

"Dad if Baileys still gonna be our nanny, then how is she gonna be a singer too?" Dylan asked as they road behind the truck the girls were in.

"You heard her, Rocky said they would figure something out" Brody said.

"But what?" Dylan asked.

"Probably by singing in small places like Totsies, so one night a week y'all should let Bailey sing somewhere, that way she can be your nanny and a singer" Beau said from the wheel.

"Of course, sugar, and while Bailey's singing, we could go out together" Summer commented.

"Maybe Hun, but while Bailey's singing, we'd have to take care of the kids." Said Beau.

"Yeah, besides it's not like listening to her sing is making me anymore ugly" Tuck said with his ego held high.

"Tuck she's your nanny not your girlfriend" Brody said.

"I know, but if she wasn't she'd be all over me" Tuck as Brody and Dylan both rolled their eyes at their brothers comment.

"In your dreams" Dylan commented.

"Boys that enough, we're almost home" Beau said pulling in their street.

_______________________________________

Meanwhile at the airport Boone was waiting for his flight.

He'd left Bailey and the Rocky top concert for an opportunity of a lifetime. A part of him felt bad, knowing that if he were in Bailey position he would be crushed. But he didn't focus on that for long.

At the start of their relationship, he felt love for Bailey but as time went by, he got jealous of her, and in a way ,it turned him against her.

Sitting in his gate Boone opened his phone checking his socials for the last time before his flight.

He saw a news article on the Rocky Top Records comp, Bailey has won!?

'Of course, she won' Boone thought to himself, she's got the talent.

"Flight 1770, Gate 13 please prepare to board your flight." A woman's voice echoed through the speakers.

Boone picked up his guitar and carry bag and headed to the boarding line, ready to start a new chapter in his life, a clean slate.