I need to tell you something

"Tom" Amy shouted from up stairs "What? Can you give me a second I need to finish this"

"Okay, but hurry I need to tell you something"

Amy needed to tell her beautiful yet childish boyfriend Tom that he needs to take a break from leaving her all the time to film his stupid movies.

"What is is darling?" He asked coming down the stairs.

"I need to tell you something but I'm not sure how so here it goes." Amy took a breath and said "I don't think I can take this anymore, I'm tired of you leaving me all the time. I guess I didn't think what was going to happen when I started dating a celebrity, but I just want to I don't know.... start a family or maybe go on a vacation"

Tom looked into her ocean eyes and took her hand. "Amy look I love you more than anything but I can't just quit, I'm almost done with this movie than I can take you wherever you want. Okay?"

"okay. I'm sorry I just wish I could spend more time with you" She said looking down at the their hands and how almost every line on their hands align.

"Me too. I swear after this movie we're going to Hawaii, how does that sound?"

"That sounds perfect"

She smiled as her perfect boyfriend picked her up and took her out to the living room and laid her on the couch.

"Do you wanna watch something before I go to the airport?" He asked her as he got the popcorn bag from the kitchen cupboard

"Only if we can watch Far From Home"

He smiled turning the TV on and snuggling in with her on the couch.

"I love you tons Tom" "I love you 3000"

He kissed her on the lips and they watched the movie together and they Amy knew that Tom is everything she had, everything she has and everything she needs.