Raid of the den

ABIGAIL POV
can it really be that hard to at least leave a normal life rather than just been chased around with hell hounds? i ask Claus as we fight of the last hound sent to me by their leader kong
aggghhhhh i really hate that dude bruhh.... well if you were secretive with your powers we wouldn't always be fighting them off Claus said.
oh sorry i didn't introduce my self oh well my names are Abigail white, i know i know my names are weird but am black  Asian am 5.314inches tall i have dirty blond hair and i leave with my family you might be wondering  if they also have powers like i do and the answer is yes  we all do  my Dad is a werewolf and no werewolves exist it ant a fantasy  and my mom is a witch and again yes they do exist but my mum is the last witch to exist on this earth for some reason am happy cause we wouldn't want  t deal with so many drama around  like this time when my aunty was still alive we would always try not to get in her way when it came to what she wanted anyways back to the introduction i come from a family of 5 my elder sister Vanessa Brianna white is the first child who is currently  20 she is a witch like my mum then we have my annoying asshole of a brother Claus who is 18 he is a werewolf like dad then there is me for some reason i am a hybrid both witch and werewolf which is rare but anyways then i have  two other siblings who are twins Karen and warren well that's all the white family members  back to the situation at hand me and Claus are trying to run away from Kong's hounds and its pretty much difficult knowing how well they know my scent.
Abigail please hurry up  Claus shouted as he made a turn too the road leading to our house as i approached the road one of the hounds grabbed me and tried to slit my wrist  to get the blood. it is known that only the blood of a hybrid can give someone long life to leave on earth more over it helps one to stop aging with time  that's why Kong is always after my blood.  immediately out of instinct i teleported back home feeling drained  as i almost passed out i felt arms carry me back to my room and everything went black......

Bianca's POV
its just heart breaking to see your daughter in a situation like right now. am just grieving inside  to a sight seeing my daughter running away from something always chasing her Kong has really gotten his way with things cant he just already give up with his plans to get Abigail's blood? i ask frank as we take Abigail's unconscious body to her room , nope not at babe  Kong will go at any extent to get her blood  and we both know this ain't the beginning or the end the disaster is yet to hit our baby girl he tells me as he kisses Abigail's forehead  he puts her down as i get the potions to help Abigail to gain her strength within a short period of time.