Chapter 1

I walk up to the door of my little house at the end of the street, with my hand fiddling in my pocket trying to find my key, which after a long struggle and overwhelming feeling of impatience i find in the depth of my pocket.

I put down my bag and put the key in the door, but surprisingly it opens its self and there before me stands an angel like figure, with a light brown complexion and skin so soft and delicate, she takes my breath away as i look up into her big brown eyes, not that average boring brown, but one which lightens her whole face, a gentle brown full of innocence and goodness, the type of eyes which no camera can ever capture the beauty of, the type of eyes in which you see your whole world. She is literally my definition of perfection her beauty has it's own vocabulary and its a beautiful language sweeter than music to my ears.

Her lips curled in perfect shape and she says "come in, sweetheart" her tone so delicate yet full of joy and happiness.

I step inside and shut the door behind me, following her into the sitting room. I throw my bag on the sofa and take off my coat and shoes, i feel her eyes watch over me with great detail, as i turn to face her she smiles from her eyes leaving me in no doubt that heaven exists on earth. She looks into my eyes asking about my day asking how was work?, if i got there on time? and how the journey home was? and if i ate during the day? and what i did? As she speaks i begin to fall even harder her sweet tone takes away my breath and as i look up into her eyes i see her concern for me and the hope that lingers off it.

I get up and walk to the kitchen to make a cuppa, i stand in front of the kitchen unit waiting for the kettle to boil up, and suddenly i feel her body against mine and my heart races and i begin to feel weak as she wraps her arms around my waist and i feel her soft lips on my neck leaving wet kisses. I let out out soft moans and she turns me around so I'm facing her and she looks me in the eyes and brings her hands up to my cheeks and whispers "I love you princess" making me feel the butterflies in my tummy, she traces her finger over my lips whilst looking down at them, and i feel a rush of heat and my heart starts beating fast and my cheeks blush up as i bite my lip.

She slowly brings her lips closer to mine and i tilt my head and place my lips on her tender lips. We slowly kiss, i suck and bite on her tongue letting her taste linger within my senses, her kiss her so deep i feel the storms rage under my skin and i hold her hands and push her up against the wall and kiss her with the love i have for her in every single cell of my body using full force with my body against hers i feel her touching my whole body, we're both so desperate for each other, i feel as though I've been craving her my whole life, my heart and soul feel at peace as though I finally understand my purpose in life, i finally understand the reason for breathing everyday. Her love is truly a drug and I'm an helplessness addict, who keeps craving for more.