the maze

You wake Up in a Box with no light and you have a strong headache then Out of no where a light hieß right Into youre eyes you Cover them to See clearer then you See a Boy with Short blond Hair He Said:"hey um let me Help you", He Put you in His Arms and and Brings you in his Hut the other Boys that we're there looked confused and looked at eachother then they all Run to his hut and asked:" do you know her Newt?",i actually don't remember but i feel Like i do", He Said then you wake Up and sit Up really fast and Scream:" THOMAS", every one started at you Like you we're a psycho but then the Guy With the Brown Hair asked:" you know me?", You Looked at him and Said:"Tommy my cute Big Brother", He looked at you and Said:"wait Y/N!?", Yes Tommy its me,He Run Up to you and hug him thight you Turn around and See all the other Boys you say:" huh Looks Like my Brother got Friends (you laugh a littel) they all Start blushing and looking at you,you asked Thomas whats wrong with them?He Just laught at you Like it happend every day but you dont remember...you think you should Not ask why hes laughing so you started laughing instead.Then it got dark all of them where at the Bonfire you we're at youre Hut and then Out of nowhere you Here the Box comming Up again the Boys Look at eachother and start running to the Box the Box opend and there where a Girl she Had a Note in her Hand "she is the Last one ever" then the Girl woke Up and Screamd:"Y/N" her breath was really heavy,then you got alot of flashbacks of a Girl named Teressa you Jump in the Box and say:"Teressa!?!", You then hug her and Help her Walk to the Hut then you noticed Newt Staring at you and Teressa...