EpiPrologue

Your name is Lily Guntherzolez and you just recently celebrated your birthday. It just so happens that on that same day your boyfriend has departed mysteriously and has left his Credit Card behind, without a trace of ever returning. As for who you are without your boyfriend? Well, you're a professional orange justicer and— yeah you already know nobody cares about your interests, only your ROMANTIC LIFE.

How about this– What will you do now without your hubby, Lily?

Well that's a simple question, as you've just recieved a letter of acceptance from Herpes Peak Academia. Your title? Well that's quite simple. ULTIMATE GAMER GRILL. You roast and toast all the losers with your masterful Victory Royalage and hardcore Genshin grinds. And NOBODY could even COMPARE to your absolute DOMINANCE on the platform Twitch.com in which you often stream yourself absolutely PWNing noobs. This same Twitch.com channel is what has gotten you into Herpes Peak, though if you had any sort of brain you probably knew that by now.

A new school could be scary, but you know your RELENTLESS and OVERBEARING sense of self confidence will get you through whatever such a place holds.

All and all, you just hope your hot hubby NAGITO KOMAEDA is still out there, alive and waiting to embrace your gamergrillness...

EPIPROLOGUE: END.