In the alleyway

"Oh, John..I love you.." Paul said, John kissing his jaw, he knew Paul loved that.

John stopped and looked into his eyes. "I love you too, macca." John picked him up wrapping his legs around his waist and kissed him. "Are you ready to play? You want me to go get you a drink?" When Paul and John were alone, John was caring, nothing like the tough shell he put up for the rest of the world.

"I'd like that luv, thank you." Paul kissed his nose and smiled, being put down.

"Ok I'll be right back. Stay here." John walked off.

Paul leaned against the wall smiling to himself. 'How did I get so lucky.' His happiness was interrupted by someone saying, "Hey princess!" And kneeing him in the crotch.

Paul fell to the ground "a-ah! J-John!!"

"Don't call for your boyfriend you fuckin' queer!" Paul was about to get up when he saw a fist coming towards his face. A bunch of other boys started beating him, calling him names.

Paul imagined Johns strong arms around him, trying to block out what was happening. "Macca I'm-GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM 'IM OR I SWEAR ILL FUCKIN' MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERENT BORN!!" John can't towards the boys and they all ran.

"Macca..I'm so sorry..I'm sorry.." John pulled Paul close and surveyed his face; black eye, bloody nose and split lip. He furrowed his eyebrows, "what did they do to you, Paul..I swear I'll hurt 'em ten times worse than they did you I swear I-" John was quieted with a dainty finger to his lip.

"Shh..it's ok, Johnny..I don't care what they think, I love you. I do." Paul gave a weak smile and laid his head on Johns chest.

"Well..they called you names..they called you a princess.." He looked on the verge of crying.

"I don't care. I'm a princess, what matters is I'm your princess."

Hope you liked this!