Mine - Draco Malfoy

A/n: Hey guys! I've never really written a Harry Potter based imagine that is actually good, so bare with me. FEEL FREE TO REQUEST (:

Pairing: Draco x Reader

--------
"Look there's Y/n", "Isn't that the girl Draco fancies?" and more whispers about me came from the unusual students of Hogwarts. The crowded corridors are usually filled with similar whispers and glances. You get used to the whispers and glances, just not the amount of social attention you're getting. A lot of girls pull me from the great hall to ask what my secret is.. Unusual.

Today was no different. I was walking towards the Great Hall when a girl that I didn't have time to recognize pulled me harshly from my arm and threw me against the wall.

"What the hell?" I yelled rubbing my arm. The girl chuckled. Tanya, a fourth year Gryffindor.

"Why does Draco like you?" Tanya hissed. I forced out a laugh.

"Oh trust me, if I knew I would've told you." I said and pushed her out of my way.

I'm so tired. I need answers. I walk into the great hall and immediately I was pulled out. I groaned in annoyance as the person pushed me against the wall, again. Geez, why does everyone like to push people against walls?

"Get off me! I don't know anything, alright?" I yelled at the stranger as I closed my eyes shut, trying to fight off the person. Soon enough, I felt hot, minty breath fanning my ear.

"Let me tell you." Draco whispered in my ear. I stopped fighting and his grip slowly untightened. I shivered but nodded slowly. I opened my eyes to see how close Draco actually is. My breath hitched in my throat, and he seemed to notice that. Draco chuckled slightly and kissing collar bone, and resting his hands on my waist.

"You see, y/n, I've liked you for about 3 years now, and the word has spread." He stopped and lifted his face from my neck, his lips brushing against mine. "I seem to know that your feelings are mutual?" He whispered against my lips. I nodded and smiled lightly. He chuckled lightly before pressing his lips to mine, in a full blown passionate kiss.

We parted for air, smiles planted on our faces.

"Mine."

-----------

A/n: oH GOD OKAY

This is mine from Tumblr. My tumblr is : @potterheadlikesmusic ((: