06 • Savior

Since when a baddie unexpectedly turns into a good one? ----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

JUNG WOOYOUNG

Sunday morning comes in a blink of an eye and I haven't got enough sleep yet.

Today is the Grand Opening day of Yunho's pet coffee shop. As his beloved cousin, I've been assigned to be here so early in the morning.

Mingi aka the special guest is still nowhere to be found even though it's 9:45 already.

There are 15 minutes left.

The majority of customers here join the event because of Mingi. His fans adore him much because of his carefreeness in real life but at work he totally transforms into a different person : fierce eyes switch on, 200% focus on every of his photo shoot, smiles widely and gives best fan service.

Those are some of lots of things that Yunho told us about his best pal. Truth to be told, both of them supposed to start model career at first but parted ways because Yunho was aware of his growing interest for business when he first got round to it. At the age of twenty three, they're still such supportive friends to each other even ended up choosing different careers.

I also dragged San and Yeosang here to help for today event. We three have been friends since highschool days. To tell the truth, we are as thick as thieves which transcends the difference in our personalities.

"Woo, hurry and help me. There are plenty of customers here!" San is being drowned in the wave of people, constantly waving his hand at me.

"Okayyy" I let out the most boring tone ever then drag myself towards the glass front door where the blonde is standing.

After all the customers have their own seats, San and I are now standing next to the cashier to take a break.

"Is Jongho coming today? It's been a while since last time I saw him."

"Definitely! He said he's gonna take his girlfriend here though. My little brother is a man already" San's fake crying.

Jongho the kid has a girlfriend?

Back in highschool days I usually hanged out at San's house. Sometimes I came to the Chois for group tasks but most of the times for playing games.

Jongho saw me showed up at his house almost everyday but didn't ask anything. The boy only sent me an 'Are you and my brother a thing?' kind of look then slipped into his room.

As a social butterfly I am, I couldn't sit well seeing anyone stay out of my friend zone.

One fine day, I dared him to arm wrestling and HE WON. That was how we got close.

Since then I found out Jongho has an obssession with arm wrestling. Everytime we met he used to show his arm as a signal for an arm wrestling match. That kid apparently looked tough at first but he's a cute bear indeed. A strong one.