A New System

Name: Reine Sanders

Age: 17

Grade: 12th

Hobbies: Jamming to Sia, SGA, Talking to Asher, Hanging out with besties, going to the mall, and secretly reading Harry Potter books.

What people think about you: Most people think that I'm a self - centered SGA whore, and that I'm too peppy, and happy all the time, and that I stick to my own clique.
___________________________________________________________________________

"Talking"
'Thinking'
/Song or Singing/

Reine's P.O.V

"Welcome back students and class of 2015!" Principal Dabney yelled in the microphone inside of the gymnasium. All of the seniors shouted and screamed. 'It was the start of the new year and everyone was told to go to the Gym in the morning and the schedule for the day would be like a Wednesday. That's a wierd way to start off the year isn't it?' "As you all should know is that two weeks prior to today, an email and a phone call home was sent out to all the incoming students. That there would be anew program this year called; "The Budding System". I know it may sound like a kindergarden made that name up however, it's a serious association that's been helping the cause of bullying in schools go down tremendously and now it has finally reach Lakefield High." She said looking at everyone aroung the gym. "And for all you non - participaters, this system goes towards graduation, that means you must take part in it to graduate." There were shout and groans all around the gym. And some cursing. "You will learn more about it in your first period and you all will be taking the CBA: the County Budding Assessment on Friday. Thank you and I hope we can all have a good year now a word from our Senoir class president; Reine Sanders." She said as she backed up and called me forward to talk.

"Goodmorning everyone..." I said somewhat shyly. "Whooo I love you Reine!!!" Asher yelled while standing up, and so was the rest of the baseball team around him. Asher is my boyfriend of 5 years and we couldn't be anymore happier because we got excepted into the same University. "...Thank you Baseball team.....I would like to thank everyone who voted for me last year and im gonna make sure that, that vote doesn't go to waste. Me and everyone in SGA will make sure of that. And I hope that the new system will help everyone one of us except each other for who we are. Thank you and I hope we have the best year possible." A majority of students cheered. And the Principal went back up and dismissed everyone to their first period because we had already went to homeroom to get our schedules.

"Wow Reine you did great up there." Said Heather as she gave me a hug. "Thanks Heather." I said back to her. "Reine what was that?" Mindy said as she came up to me with a mad face. "What do you mean?" "Reine those weren't the words on the flash cards I gave you yesterday." Oh shoot I was hoping she didn't notice. "Haha about that, Plato ate them." I said nervously. "Plato is Mrs. Shapiro's tiny dog and you don't take care of him on Sundays.!" So close. "I know I'm sorry I had kinda forgotten them on my desk this morning." "See thats all you had to say and I would've excepted that." "I know." "But you did really good up there, but not as good as I would have done it if I were president." "Haha, I bet you would."

We all walked out of the gym after everyone else. "Hey by the way Reine what's your first period?" Mindy asked me while looking at her schedule. I turned my backpack around and took my schedule out. I had:
1. 3-D art I
2. U.S Government
3. AP English Lang
4. SGA
5. Yearbook
6. AVID IIII
7. French II

"I have art first period, you?" I asked. "Aww I have physics, ugh I hate having acedemic classes for first period last year I was okay with that computer class but Physics." "Mindy stop complaining its not the end of the world." Said Janelle, finally speaking up." No one asked you Janelle." Mindy shot back to her with an annoyed face. "Yeah but all your noise was giving me a headache." "Ugh your such a bitch." "And youare too." "Woah woah guys I thought we were gonna get along this year." I said Mindy is my best friend and I'm also good friends with Janelle so I don't want them to fight with each other. "Reines right guys." Heather said with a look of concern on her face. "Fine. Hey look over there." Said Mindy pointing to a bpy and three girls. "Its the prego, goth, smartass, and 20 year old." Sha said laughing along with Heather. "That's not nice Mindy." I said looking away from them. "But its true the spanish slut was pregnant like our freshman year and the bady daddy didn't want anything to do with her, I'm suprised she decided to show her face again this year." "I wish Marquez would knock me up and leave me alone with a baby." Janelle said pursing her lips at the spanish girl. "Haha Marquez isn't stupid." Heather said. "I know he not stupid, but you know that smartass Claire is the one I hate the most, I remember all throughout middle school she would snitch on me when ever I was behind the gym with Marquez." Janelle said averting her eyes from the spanish girl to the one with the glasses and brown curly hair. "You don't like claire, but she'a so nice, I had her for 6th period last year and she would help everyone out when they were lost." I said in her defense. "I guess but she's still a smartass bitch in my book." Mindy said and Janelle and Heather agreed with her.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!" The minute bell rung so everyone could run off to class. "Well see yeah at lunch, are we stillsitting at our usual table?" I asked while going the other way. "Uhhh yeah meet you there see yeah hun." Mindy bid me off and so did Heather and Janelle.

I walked into my first period and I saw no one I knew at all, for senior class president that's sad if I'm supposed to be the go to gal for the schools events, this is gonna be a long year, well ti e to , make some new friends.

Hey everyone this is my new story, I know I haven't finnished all the other ones but I will, I promise tell me what you thought of the first chapter sooo:vComment, Vote, and Read.

Stay Gorgeous, Lovelies :D