Moving On

HELLO MY NAME is Blackstar THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING YAOI SO GO EASY ON ME PEOPLE. HOPE YOU LOKE IT ... PEOPLE'S!

Insta: @dxx_blackstar_xxb

"Naruto wake the heck up" Sakura said with a sign on her forehead. Naruto is currently sleep on the bed with his silky hair in his face and his shirt and blanket half off his body. He was up all night reading levixeren fanfiction. He opened one eye and said in an extremely hot voice "How about you make me get up". Sakura looked at Naruto and smirked "ok" she put a little chakra in her left fist and punched the bed in. Naruto went flying and landed right in his clothes some how. He was in a regular jump suit (The shippuden one). Naruto then ran in his bathroom did the usual then slurp up some ramen noodles and ran out the door with sakura behind him. They ninja ran all the way to the BBQ house were they met the hole squad.(you know ino, chouji, no sasuke, sai, etc). "Yo Mina how ya doing" Naruto said trying to ignore the fact that sasuke was not there. "Hey Naruto everyone" said with a smile. Naruto and sakura sat down at the table with everyone no one said hi to sakura because she had already been here she just went to get Naruto. Naruto still looked a little sleepy he hung out with everyone until it was 9:00pm. Everyone left and went home Naruto went home too and once he got home he opened his door and put his shoes on the floor Matt in the doorway. He then saw that there was another pair of shoes that look just like Sasukes. Naruto ran into the living room and saw sasuke.
The end of the first chap peeps!