GERALD X ERIC

The four Birlings and Gerald are seated at the dining room table
Arthur birling at one end, his wife at the other. Eric sits back and glances towards Gerald, to see him laughing with sheila. His smile is suddenly snuffed out like a flame.

'It will all be over soon my dear' Gerald says under his breath. Their love is forbidden in the world, however that's what gives it more power, more lust.

'I think the women should head to the drawing room' mr birling announces.

As he escorts them out to the drawing room, Gerald pounces onto Eric, tearing up his evening wear 'you know I love you in a suit' gerald whispers as he takes out his 20 inch dick.

'Can I eat it daddy?' Eric says patiently waiting for his meal
'Good kitten waiting for daddy's instructions'
Gerald's huge cock is stuffed into his mouth. Eric drools all over it choking and out of breath 'harder daddy'
Gerald takes it out before shoving it up Eric's dumptruck ass. Eric let's out a loud moan.
'What a naughty kitten' Gerald says still pounding Eric.
They hear the footsteps of mr birling and quickly get up and make them selves presentable.

'Sorry for taking so long gerald' says birling
'No worries birling' gerald says still fixing up his hair
'Now we can have a conversation with only the men'
Mr birling walks over to the alcohol on the side and grabs a glass of port.
*Arthur birlings infamous speech*

^ERICS POV

I can help but think about him. When I lay in bed or right now. He always looks so sophisticated.

Hes so tall and his hair falls over his gorgeous eyes and sturn voice
*Eric begins to blush*

I cant wait for him to be able to leave sheila. Soon it will be over and we can be together without anyone questioning us.

^MAiN STORY

*someone knocks on the door*
'An inspector is her to see you sir' says edna
'Bring him in will you'
*inspector walks in*

The birlings are questioned one after another

Three hours late Gerald and Eric leave the house.
'How are you my love' Gerald says while picking up Eric's and caring him towards the carriage.

'Open wide'